2018-2019 University of Arizona - Phoenix

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone that has gotten acceptances, have you had any additional emails from the school re: second look or anything?

Anyone that has gotten acceptances, have you had any additional emails from the school re: second look or anything?
I think on the phone call Dean Fogarty said something about 2nd look on the 5th and 6th on April I THINK.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if silence is a good thing here..? Lol complete since July with no word

I think on the phone call Dean Fogarty said something about 2nd look on the 5th and 6th on April I THINK.
Actually just called and she said they are finalizing the dates on re-visit weekend

Anyone know if silence is a good thing here..? Lol complete since July with no word
hmm at my interview day they said they were finalizing reading some applications. TBH silence probably isn't the best here since i have not seen a huge wave of Rs.

hmm at my interview day they said they were finalizing reading some applications. TBH silence probably isn't the best here since i have not seen a huge wave of Rs.

Interesting thanks for the update! I have seen quite a few Rs from people I know and on here, but maybe not huge ones yet?

Actually just called and she said they are finalizing the dates on re-visit weekend

I just received an email. They probably received your call and figured that they should shoot an email out to those accepted to keep in touch. Thanks friend!

I just received an email. They probably received your call and figured that they should shoot an email out to those accepted to keep in touch. Thanks friend!
no problem!! hoping to find out soon so I can request days off.

Reactions: 1 user
Revisit day options are here! Regarding dress code, I am assuming it's like a business casual?

I am looking for the new thread for the 2018-2019 PSP university of arizona ! I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any idea where to find the new thread for this year's application cycle? Thank you!

Deferred many times but today I got the call I am accepted! :love: Interviewed way back in August!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Deferred many times but today I got the call I am accepted! :love: Interviewed way back in August!
Congrats!! May I ask what time you got called, just wondering if they have finished making their acceptance calls for the day, I know they usually do them early

I was just going to wear a nice dress and flats

Alright cool. I know the school is progressive but I don't think we're at the point of "hairy male wearing a dress".

Anyone else receive a call or get an email? Interviewed on the 10th of Dec and did not receive a call. Assuming this probably means a rejection or deferment.

Stop deferring me and just give me a final decision already. This is like the fourth or fifth time :laugh:

Reactions: 1 users
Stop deferring me and just give me a final decision already. This is like the fourth or fifth time :laugh:

I honestly rather get rejected at this point lol I feel like I’m their back up option

2 more weeks, lets see if I get deferred again.

Revisit day options are here! Regarding dress code, I am assuming it's like a business casual?
Yeah, business casual. I think I wore nice black jeans, a dressy blouse, and flats. It's a really fun day, you guys should definitely be looking forward to it!

Also, feel free to message me if you have any more specific questions about this school as you make your decisions :)

Does anyone remember if the medical school building or the library are open 24/7 for students to come in and study?

Does this school wait until April to reject? No II to date and it doesn't seem like there are any IIs going out....just weird to have this silence.

Does this school wait until April to reject? No II to date and it doesn't seem like there are any IIs going out....just weird to have this silence.

Wondering the same, but they’ve sent out rejections too so I’m not sure

Has anyone heard back after selecting preferred dates for the revisit day? I selected tomorrow and another day and I'm wondering if I should call and ask about my status.

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

How do they let you know which days are available for the revisit day?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Are there any current UA Phoenix students around? I have some questions about the revisit day if you wouldn't mind helping me out!

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

Hey, guys! OOS applicant here (Illinois), LM 75. Just got II notice today. Signed up for the only available date (2/11). Honestly was super surprised... I’ve had silence since completion on my secondary in late August. I didnt realize they interviewed this late. Any current students (or applicants) have an idea of what my chances are at this point? Will I immediately be placed on a waitlist or is the rolling admissions phase still taking place?

Hey, guys! OOS applicant here (Illinois), LM 75. Just got II notice today. Signed up for the only available date (2/11). Honestly was super surprised... I’ve had silence since completion on my secondary in late August. I didnt realize they interviewed this late. Any current students (or applicants) have an idea of what my chances are at this point? Will I immediately be placed on a waitlist or is the rolling admissions phase still taking place?
Same for me today as well. OOS, LM 75, and submitted mine in August too. I would be very excited earlier in the interview season to have heard from them (and really love AZ ) but just too late in the process, and have an admission I will be taking elsewhere now. Good luck!

Congrats on your acceptance :) and thanks for the update!

not yet, but im feeling that 3rd deferral coming
upload_2019-1-28_9-12-43.png

Also deferred again (I have been deferred since August). The email said the next date was March 4th? Is that probably the last decision date since schools have to make decisions on applications by March 15h (or something like that)?