2018-2019 University of Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Am I the only one who didn't receive a secondary?
Primary submitted: 07/11, verified: 08/14. No news at all from u colorado, ucla, ucr, ucd, ucsd, u of Illinois and u of Kentucky!

I'm a non-Canadian international if this would make a difference!
I didn't realize I got a secondary from them a month later until I checked my spam folder. So definitely check that as well

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
II complete 8/31 LM ~ 70-72 OOS

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does CO silent reject, I was complete mid August and haven't heard anything so I feel like maybe its an R?

I didn't realize I got a secondary from them a month later until I checked my spam folder. So definitely check that as well

I check my inbox and spam every day, every 5 min LOL - no way I'll miss anything!

Reactions: 4 users
Recently realized that my Casper score wasn't sent to them, a month after I submitted the secondary. Anyone knows if they review the application before a Casper score is received?

Recently realized that my Casper score wasn't sent to them, a month after I submitted the secondary. Anyone knows if they review the application before a Casper score is received?
They wont review until they have all application materials, Casper included

MSTP II a few hours ago!

Reactions: 2 users
Received an interview invitation this morning -- scheduled for Oct 19th! My secondary was completed as of Aug 24, for those wondering!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm OOS and have an interview this Friday!! I am super excited and never thought I'd get an interview here...any current students have advice/insight on the interview process?

Does anybody know if acceptances will be released on the 15th or will it be later?

Does anybody know if acceptances will be released on the 15th or will it be later?
I think they start letting people know soon after the 15th. I checked the thread for last year and people were getting acceptances in mid October.

II yesterday OOS LM73

Received the II! completed end of August, really thought I bombed the casper

If I was complete mid-August and people complete end of August are getting II's, is this bad news? :(

I just had an interview here and someone asked this question. They said some earlier interviews may hear around the 15th but a good rule of thumb is that they typically send out status updates ~1 month after your interview date.

Got an interview scheduled in November for here. Anyone interview with the Underserved Tracks (rural or urban)? When did Colorado get to you about those details so you can schedule appropriately?

Got an interview scheduled in November for here. Anyone interview with the Underserved Tracks (rural or urban)? When did Colorado get to you about those details so you can schedule appropriately?
When was your secondary completed?

Completed my secondary in late July... Lizzy M 72 and IS and I still haven't heard anything.. Is anyone else in a similar boat?

Reactions: 3 users
Completed my secondary in late July... Lizzy M 72 and IS and I still haven't heard anything.. Is anyone else in a similar boat?
Me!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Does Colorado send out rejections eventually or are they a silent reject school? If they do, does anyone know when R's might start?

Does Colorado send out rejections eventually or are they a silent reject school? If they do, does anyone know when R's might start?
Last year it looked like rejections staying going out late October

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Does the Urban Underserved Track hold interviews like the Rural Underserved Track does?

Just received an II! OOS and completed 7/26.

My heart rate went up the roof when I got the email. I'm so excited.

Reactions: 5 users
Also interviewed on 9/14 and got the acceptance call from Dr. Z around 45 minutes ago! Skoooooooo Buffs!

JUST GOT THE ACCEPTANCE CALL! Also interviewed on 9/14

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats on those accepted! I know you can't talk much about the interview, but any advice you do have would be wonderful.

Anyone get accepted who interviewed on 9/21?
I’m wondering if the 9/21 decisions are today or if it’s just the 9/14 ones.

I’m clearly impatient haha