2018-2019 University of Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are interviews closed or open file?

Members don't see this ad.

Random question: but for anyone who submitted their vehicle registration information to prove their florida residency, were you able to fit your policy number in the "Number" box? My policy number is longer than the space allows so I wonder if I should just put as many characters as possible or call them about the issue. I don't want them to enter the number and not be able to find my information.

Members don't see this ad :)
Random question: but for anyone who submitted their vehicle registration information to prove their florida residency, were you able to fit your policy number in the "Number" box? My policy number is longer than the space allows so I wonder if I should just put as many characters as possible or call them about the issue. I don't want them to enter the number and not be able to find my information.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember including my policy number in the vehicle registration box. They ask for your license plate number in the "number" box.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember including my policy number in the vehicle registration box. They ask for your license plate number in the "number" box.
I don't see where they specify what number to enter. I tried using Ctrl+F to find where they specify this but I don't see it anywhere. But it would make sense if it asking for the license plate number.

Did y'all write an additional essay for the Additional Info section? Wondering if I should write a Why UF essay, but I'm not sure how much this will help and all of my other essays are finished, so I could submit right away.

Did y'all write an additional essay for the Additional Info section? Wondering if I should write a Why UF essay, but I'm not sure how much this will help and all of my other essays are finished, so I could submit right away.
I used it as a diversity essay

To anyone who interviewed: thoughts on writing a letter of interest? This no communication until Oct 15 has got me nervous, and I dont want to look uninterested because of the 2 months of silence in between interview and decision.

Sent from my SM-G955U using SDN mobile

To those who interviewed - are you writing thank you letters? At lunch the M1 and M2 students kept telling me to put certain things in my thank you letter and the adcom's did provide us with info of interviewers specifically for this reason. I just don't know if it's expected of me at UF or if I'll look unappreciative if I don't?

To those who interviewed - are you writing thank you letters? At lunch the M1 and M2 students kept telling me to put certain things in my thank you letter and the adcom's did provide us with info of interviewers specifically for this reason. I just don't know if it's expected of me at UF or if I'll look unappreciative if I don't?
I wrote one and my interviewer gave me a nice reply and CC'd Juliet so it might be a good idea. Probably not completely necessary.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

I sent mine in on Sunday and got a nice reply from one of my interviewers. I did not CC anyone though...

Just curious, what did the M1/M2's say to put in your letters?

II yesterday! IS, 523, 3.91

II today via phone call, complete mid-July

Reactions: 1 users
Posting for both my twin and I:
My bro got an II two weeks ago, LizzyM 76, IS UF undergrad, complete august 11th, and he is interveiwing october 12th.

I just got an II an hour ago, lizzym 77, IS UF undergrad, complete august 12th, interviewing october 26th (they dont intervieew every week).

We are happy as heck!!

Reactions: 3 users
Posting for both my twin and I:
My bro got an II two weeks ago, LizzyM 76, IS UF undergrad, complete august 11th, and he is interveiwing october 12th.

I just got an II an hour ago, lizzym 77, IS UF undergrad, complete august 12th, interviewing october 26th (they dont intervieew every week).

We are happy as heck!!
What I tell you

Good luck tomorrow everyone who interviewed already!

Sent from my SM-G955U using SDN mobile

Reactions: 9 users
What time
Looking at last year’s thread, emails didn’t go to everyone at once so it varied. Also, the call time just depended on how busy or available your interviewer was and when they got around to it, so I’m not sure you can expect a particular time

Looking at last year’s thread, emails didn’t go to everyone at once so it varied. Also, the call time just depended on how busy or available your interviewer was and when they got around to it, so I’m not sure you can expect a particular time

It's going to be super nerve wracking waiting for a call that may never come. That being said not getting a call doesn't mean you're on the waitlist either. Oh boy.

Reactions: 1 users
Good luck to everyone who is waiting for tomorrow (I'll be nervously waiting with you!)

Reactions: 2 users
Nervously waiting along with y'all! I'm hoping for good news from UF tomorrow!! We will get an email even if waitlisted correct?

Nervously waiting along with y'all! I'm hoping for good news from UF tomorrow!! We will get an email even if waitlisted correct?
Yes you’ll get an email regardless of what the decision is. Sending good vibes to everyone!!

UPDATE!!!!!!

Emails/calls go out in the evening. Y'all get off sdn and find something to distract yourself with

smh. literally have an anatomy exam tomorrow that I wasn't going to start studying for until I got that call.

A friend heard from their interviewer that they were accepted, haven’t heard anything else