2018-2019 University of Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Let's hope they send out more than 4 interviews this Monday...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Yeah guys its almost that time of the week again, good luck to everyone tomorrow :) Michigan I'm counting on you!
Let's hope they send out more than 4 interviews this Monday...

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
im actually not that excited about today like I was in previous weeks. Or maybe I am since im still checking this thread...

im actually not that excited about today like I was in previous weeks. Or maybe I am since im still checking this thread...
same haha, i think it's going to be a re-run of last week

Edit: see y'all same place and time

Last edited:
phew got scared. How many have they given out so far?

Looking at their Twitter ~100. There were a few weeks where they gave only 4. I haven't looked back through it though so much numbers might be off

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Their official interview tracker on their website says 146

I wonder if this includes MSTP, because I just counted the numbers they announced from the past few weeks, but they said that umich mondays don't apply to MSTP.

I wonder if this includes MSTP, because I just counted the numbers they announced from the past few weeks, but they said that umich mondays don't apply to MSTP.

Yeah you could be correct, their website just gives a general number

Their official interview tracker on their website says 146
I'm pretty sure 146 is correct not including MSTP. At least based on what I've counted from their tweets

does umich even give out rejections? or do they keep u under review until the dawn of age

Been wondering the exact same. Nothing on Reddit interview tracker either. It's insane

There *are* people who don’t use Reddit or SDN, they do exist lol.

Like Hopkins MSTP has their first interview in less than a month so I’m sure those invites have gone out but nobody has reported anything on here

Reactions: 2 users
There *are* people who don’t use Reddit or SDN, they do exist lol.

Like Hopkins MSTP has their first interview in less than a month so I’m sure those invites have gone out but nobody has reported anything on here

Take that back! How dare you suggest there are successful applicants not on sdn!?

At least we SDNers can come here to commiserate! I really want to hold onto some hope for an II, but it seems pretty unlikely at this point

True that! I just feel like UMMS saw some of our early applications and swiped left...
I feel you dude. was complete here 6/28 and then CASPer whenever they first updated it for everyone

I feel you dude. was complete here 6/28 and then CASPer whenever they first updated it for everyone
I was complete super early and def got the left swipe with my stats. But hopefully into the "maybe we will give him another chance" pile

Anyone who has completed their MIC - I got an email saying both my MIC and photo release are missing. I just submitted the MIC, but can you confirm that the "photo release" requirement just involves checking the box in the MIC saying they can release your photo? There isn't an additional form to sign? Thanks in advance!

Anyone who has completed their MIC - I got an email saying both my MIC and photo release are missing. I just submitted the MIC, but can you confirm that the "photo release" requirement just involves checking the box in the MIC saying they can release your photo? There isn't an additional form to sign? Thanks in advance!

From my understanding, photo release was just that part of the MIC you're referencing (in addition to of course having the photo uploaded).

Obligatory Sunday night good luck to everyone for tomorrow's UMichMedMonday :)

Reactions: 8 users
II this morning!!! Submitted 7/9, Casper on 6/21 :)

Reactions: 11 users
Does anyone have any insight into how much Casper is factoring into Michigan's review process this cycle, since it's the first time they are using it?

Does anyone have any insight into how much Casper is factoring into Michigan's review process this cycle, since it's the first time they are using it?
This is purely speculation but I would imagine that this is a trial year of sorts and CASPER scores arent going to impact admissions decisions much.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

I am currently an M1 at Michigan and we are getting so excited about our first interview day and welcoming you all onto campus. Just a heads up, it is a known fact that Michigan heavily prioritizes out of state interviews first because of travel and weather concerns as it gets later into the winter season. Let me know if you guys have any questions!

Reactions: 6 users
Alas, probably 50% OOS IIs are out now...let’s keep the hope alive! See you guys here next week

I really want to go here but have a feeling I'll be getting that R soon just because :(

Haha same. I have this feeling that I have a ~5th percentile casper score that torpedoed my chances
I thought I bombed casper too, but my first two interview invites have been from casper schools, so I'm hoping that's a good omen for me with U of M

Anyone know how optional the dinner is the night before the interview? I have limited vacation days at work and my flight probably wouldn't get in until later that night. I'd really like to go but I can't afford the vacation time. Do any applicants/current students have advice on this?

Hey guys, how long does it take for casper scores to be received?

My app portal says they're waiting on my casper scores but my caspertest log in says they've been delivered?? is this happening to anyone else?