2019-2020 Drexel

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hicurrent applicant kind of confused by their process. Does everyone get put on hold before getting an R or were there pre hold Rs? I haven't heard anything but on the 2020 page ppl are getting put on hold daily and I'm wondering what it all means
 
Hicurrent applicant kind of confused by their process. Does everyone get put on hold before getting an R or were there pre hold Rs? I haven't heard anything but on the 2020 page ppl are getting put on hold daily and I'm wondering what it all means

You can be put on hold and then receive an II -> A, can also receive a hold post-II and receive an A if that is what you mean.

AFAIK a hold just means your application is going to re-evaluated at a future meeting.