2019-2020 Meharry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Primary Completed: 7/31/19

CASPer: 8/20/19

Secondary Offered: 9/19/19

Secondary/Application Completed: 9/24/19

Interview Invite: 5/22/20

Interview Declined: 5/22/20

P.S. I have already committed to my #1 choice for school, but this was my #2 - hope that someone else has their dream come true with this last-minute crazy awesome opportunity! Goodluck all!

Reactions: 7 users
Yeah I’m thoroughly convinced my app pulled a Houdini lol

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Primary Completed: 7/31/19

CASPer: 8/20/19

Secondary Offered: 9/19/19

Secondary/Application Completed: 9/24/19

Interview Invite: 5/22/20

Interview Declined: 5/22/20

P.S. I have already committed to my #1 choice for school, but this was my #2 - hope that someone else has their dream come true with this last-minute crazy awesome opportunity! Goodluck all!

Did you guys receive any email prior to the interview invitation? Like a letter for the MHS program?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
well that gives me hope cause i didn't receive an MHS either... but @DaftMillenialDO we going to the same school rn! don't switch up on me :( i swear we are in a lot of the same SDN forums hahah
Not if you get an interview invite here! (Which I hope happens soon!) But if we actually meet, become really good friends, and attribute it to our being in so many SDN threads, we'll literally become poster children for SDN. Lol.

Reactions: 1 users
Not if you get an interview invite here! (Which I hope happens soon!) But if we actually meet, become really good friends, and attribute it to our being in so many SDN threads, we'll literally become poster children for SDN. Lol.
Yeah I’m really hoping Tuesday is the day..

does Meharry school year start on June 1st?

I saw online that orientation started June 12th but then noticed the website hasn't been updated since 2017...

Also does anyone know the format of the interview? How many interviewers will I be seeing?

Reactions: 2 users
this place is still extending the interview?

Last edited:
any good news today? btw i found Meharry has a vision 2026 saying the school is going to have 900 medical students by then which is more than two-fold of what it has now

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
any good news today? btw i found Meharry has a vision 2026 saying the school is going to have 900 medical students by then which is more than two-fold of what it has now
damn double the class size.. and no II yet..

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
So for people interviewing tomorrow, have you gotten your interview time?

So for people interviewing tomorrow, have you gotten your interview time?
wait they didn't even tell you the exact time for the interview? i have a feeling Meharry is going to hand out As without interview this year in order to meet their core vision 2026
1590542099551.png

wait they didn't even tell you the exact time for the interview? i have a feeling Meharry is going to hand out As without interview this year in order to meet their core vision 2026View attachment 307905
There could be a possibility they could send it early in the morning. I'm just gonna have to literally sleep with one eye open lol.

There could be a possibility they could send it early in the morning. I'm just gonna have to literally sleep with one eye open lol.
I got the email with the link for the zoom interview

could anyone share his/her zoom interview experience today? any chance the school disclosed if they were still extending IIs?

Reactions: 6 users
could anyone share his/her zoom interview experience today? any chance the school disclosed if they were still extending IIs?
My interview is tomorrow, I'll let you know about it.

Reactions: 4 users