2019-2020 University of Chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think some people may have been accepted off the waitlist because we’ve had some new people join the Facebook group/GroupMes in the last couple days.

Approximately how many people would you say joined?

Members don't see this ad.

Approximately how many people would you say joined?
Around 5-8 people joined. Some could have already been accepted but joined late. The GroupMe has almost 90 people, so it seems like the class is full/close to full for now.

Reactions: 1 users
Oh dang we have a groupme? How do I join, I don't remember seeing an e-mail
There’s one that some of the accepted students put together. The link is in the Facebook group!

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like an email was just sent out asking if we're interested in staying on the waitlist. Does anyone know what this means? Does that mean their class is basically full at this point, or is it just a general email asking if we're still interested (or both)?

Reactions: 1 user
Looks like an email was just sent out asking if we're interested in staying on the waitlist. Does anyone know what this means? Does that mean their class is basically full at this point, or is it just a general email asking if we're still interested (or both)?

Probably both. Definitely gave me a heart attack though.

Has anyone heard anything? Getting sad and losing hope haha

Did anyone get an email from them 1 or 2 weeks ago to express your interest? I withdrew from the waitlist btw, just letting you know since it hasn't been posted.

Got the call - Accepted off the waitlist with a scholarship! Will definitely be attending. Don't lose hope everyone :)

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
For those of you who have planned to enroll elsewhere but are on the waitlist here, do you know when a good time to request the federal loan is (is that granted in a school-specific manner)? or look for apartments? Because I don't want to push that off too much while waiting for this.

@charlieandsnoopy2 Definitely! Pritzker is one of those schools that likes applicants who communicate frequently with their office. I would recommend sending them meaningful updates and reiterating your interest if they are your top choice school.