2020-2021 Albert Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any more merit scholarships?

Members don't see this ad.

Just got my Interview invite .. is anyone else having trouble accessing the portal? i keep getting the error message "you are not allowed to register yet"

Also this late in the cycle am I applying for the waitlist or is there still hope for the A?
i interviewed in early march and have pretty much been expecting a waitlist as the best possible outcome. has anyone been outright accepted since the initial feb 1st decisions?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Finally got the R (wasn’t going to accept an interview at this point anyways). Complete mid-August.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
HPWL/rolling admissions today, interview early March

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
March 12... haven’t heard anything but Easter egg hunt was the weirdest I’ve had all year so not expecting much
Can someone explain what Easter egg hunt is.. I haven’t received any info of this stuff

Can someone explain what Easter egg hunt is.. I haven’t received any info of this stuff
its some sdn apri;l fools day joke I think. system is changing certain words like i'nterview to interview. also G'oro is goro lol

• Haha
its some sdn apri;l fools day joke I think. system is changing certain words like i'nterview to Easter egg hunt. also G'oro is Easter Bunny lol
Omg I’m dead I was so confused the past few days

• Haha
So if I interviewed March 8th and then received a March Update email March 31st, is that good or bad?

Ok March update people, it’s April. Fingers crossed.

Has anyone received any need based aid? Any info on when we would find out about financial aid other than the merit aid?

Also has anyone emailed to notify about scholarships from other schools / negotiate financial aid? If so, where did you email?

Anybody interviewed mid-late March hear anything? Also to they really call wait list purgatory?

• Haha
Anybody interviewed mid-late March hear anything? Also to they really call wait list purgatory?
i was the 9th... still havent heard anything. honestly wouldn't be shocked if I got the R, interview wasn't super great. and the purgatory thing is just an SDN apr1l fools joke

Last edited:
i was the 9th... still havent heard anything. honestly wouldn't be shocked if I got the R, Easter egg hunt wasn't super great. and the purgatory thing is just an SDN apr1l fools joke
Bro I was so confused lol

• Haha
I'm hoping they'll release another set of As after April 15th like they did in 2018-2019. There'll definitely be another A wave in early May though.

Reactions: 2 users
anyone know about the special enhancement program Einstein has? was considered and want to know more about it

can someone explain the difference between these three emails lol?

can someone explain the difference between these three emails lol?
I haven’t actually gotten any of these emails, but I’ll do my best based on what I’ve seen here:

Rolling Admissions: After review, you have been placed in an “acceptable” category. Since the class is full, they’ll let you know if/when a spot opens up for you. This has been interpreted as a high-priority WL. If you get this email, there’s a strong chance you will be admitted in the coming weeks/months.

Waitlist: Regular WL

March Update: Your app has been reviewed, but they haven’t made a decision yet. Essentially a deferral.

Reactions: 4 users
I haven’t actually gotten any of these emails, but I’ll do my best based on what I’ve seen here:

Rolling Admissions: After review, you have been placed in an “acceptable” category. Since the class is full, they’ll let you know if/when a spot opens up for you. This has been interpreted as a high-priority WL. If you get this email, there’s a strong chance you will be admitted in the coming weeks/months.

Waitlist: Regular WL

March Update: Your app has been reviewed, but they haven’t made a decision yet. Essentially a deferral.
thanks, very helpful

Interviewed early march and was offered a special enhancement program with guaranteed matriculation.There’s not a lot info out there but I found someone who did it last year so if anyone else is in my same position just reach out :)

Reactions: 3 users
Interviewed early march and was offered a special enhancement program with guaranteed matriculation.There’s not a lot info out there but I found someone who did it last year so if anyone else is in my same position just reach out :)
Congrats! If you don’t mind me asking, what does the program entail?

Yep, here are the details on AECOM's website:
1617428680236.png

AFAIK, it's tuition-free and they might also give you a stipend. Seems pretty rare so congrats @letsgoooooo!

Reactions: 7 users
Did any other March update emails get a decision after the initial email?