2020-2021 Brown (Alpert)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Do you guys think it’s okay to send Letter of Intent directly to the Dean and a separate one to Dean of admissions?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you guys think it’s okay to send Letter of Intent directly to the Dean and a separate one to Dean of admissions?
imho it's too early for LoIs, especially since they're still interviewing. In Interview day they said they will start considering the waitlist in late Feb.there is a risk that it may not to be read at all if it is too early.
 
imho it's too early for LoIs, especially since they're still interviewing. In Interview day they said they will start considering the waitlist in late Feb.there is a risk that it may not to be read at all if it is too early.
I was planning on sending it in February! I just wanted to know if I can send one to the Dean and one to the Dean of admissions.
 
I was planning on sending it in February! I just wanted to know if I can send one to the Dean and one to the Dean of admissions.
I would go with Dean of Admissions. I don't get what you mean with "Dean" only. If you're referring to the Dean of the school, I think you should not.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rock.jpg

Live look at me surviving the latest R wave. I don't know how many more I can take.
 
Does anybody know what their policies are surrounding pre-II updates? I can't seem to find anything on the website
I submitted an update through the portal in the document upload tab. You'll see it says "We recognize that over the course of the season you may wish to add supplemental materials. For your convenience, use this page to add up to two application updates." I submitted a pre-II update and I got an email confirmation that it was available with my submitted application. Hopefully it leads to an II! Good luck.
 
Has anyone who also applied to the Primary Care Population Medicine Program (PC-PM) heard anything at all (including just MD II)?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad