2021-2022 Brown (Alpert)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know when the next round of acceptances go out? For those of us who got waitlisted in November, will we have a chance at getting accepted during that time or do we have to wait until all acceptances go out to come off the waitlist?
they said 12/20 at my 11/19 interview! soon!!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know how long the interview day is and when it starts? I'm trying to schedule the date around my work times. Thanks
Hi! Mine started at 9:40 and went till 5pm, but the last hour was an optional session. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Are they still handing out interviews or are they done??

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
did everyone receive the financial aid information email? interviewed but didnt hear back yet and trying to see if others are in the same position

did everyone receive the financial aid information email? interviewed but didnt hear back yet and trying to see if others are in the same position
Received the financial aid info email, and I’m on the Waitlist!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else get the financial aid email?? I’m awaiting a decision and it scared me haha

Reactions: 2 users
Is anyone else constantly refreshing their email today even though they specifically said we’d hear back tomorrow? Because same here.

Are people that interviewed 12/9 hearing back today? Do you just get an email of your decision?

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone know what the WL movement here is like? it seems like they WL a ton but the post-II acceptance rate is high?

anyone know what the WL movement here is like? it seems like they WL a ton but the post-II acceptance rate is high?
post-II acceptance (from the excel sheet that goes around) is a bit misleading because of their PLME program and was touched on by admissions on my interview day. They say 1/3rd of applicants are accepted, but with waitlist movement it goes up to about 1/2 post-II acceptance.

post-II acceptance (from the excel sheet that goes around) is a bit misleading because of their PLME program and was touched on by admissions on my interview day. They say 1/3rd of applicants are accepted, but with waitlist movement it goes up to about 1/2 post-II acceptance.
omg I feel so much better thank you hahahha

Just got an II! Complete 9/09, OOS
MCAT 517, GPA 3.87

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Idk, I just said it to give an idea of what dates were available. More specifically, the last date I saw was 02/11
that makes sense! my sussing brain is just out here trying to see the likelihood of getting an II this late in the cycle haha 😅

Pre-II R. Submitted 7/10/21, LizzyM 70 Edit: Forgot to mention I sent 2 update letters in the last few months with pubs & new clinical experiences.

• Care
@McBainers @pi_grl @artistmed Sorry to hear about the R's (I'm expecting the same too and now anxiously refreshing my email). Did your portal also update or was it just and email?

@McBainers @pi_grl @artistmed Sorry to hear about the R's (I'm expecting the same too and now anxiously refreshing my email). Did your portal also update or was it just and e
I hadn't checked my portal before getting the R in a while but checked it as soon as I received the email so I think its safe to say portal update + email are the same time.

• Care
Sorry to hear about the Rs as well :( Are they sending them out all at once or periodically through the day?

• Care
Pre-II R completed 8/24 OOS. Good luck to everyone in the running

• Care
~ mom come pick me up i'm scared ~

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Are interviews done here?
This round of pre-II Rs seems to be pretty extensive. If there are any of us left, then the answer is probably yes? I have survived so far, but I'm not sure if these Rs are coming out all at the same time or in some kind of order.

Reactions: 3 users
Post-II R just now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Care
This round of pre-II Rs seems to be pretty extensive. If there are any of us left, then the answer is probably yes? I have survived so far, but I'm not sure if these Rs are coming out all at the same time or in some kind of order.
ig they're coming out at different times, so who knows if we'll make it to the end of the day 😳😬 this is very stressful

Pre-II R just now too. Complete 7/13. Yeah this wave is interesting- seems it didn't come all at once but swept throughout the entire day.

• Care