-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Brown (Alpert)
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Omg! On Sunday! Congrats. When were you complete?II just now!
Thank you! I was complete 8/29Omg! On Sunday! Congrats. When were you complete?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stats ?Thank you! I was complete 8/29
Sent you a DM!Stats ?
The med school is in downtown Providence across the river from the undergrad campus (10-15 min walk) and there isn't designated med student housing. Most of us rent apartments in neighborhoods like Wayland Square, Fox Point, or Federal Hill. It's generally easy to find a place within walking distance of the school, and these neighborhoods have a lot of other grad students/young professionals & fun restaurants/bars/etcis there on campus housing? do most students live on campus or off campus?
MedicalStudent888
Full Member
II just now! Complete early september
Two dates available in late feb / early march
Two dates available in late feb / early march
If there are interview dates available for late February and early March as of yesterday, then I still have hope!Are we to give up hope if we have not received an II by now? Even though hope is all I have...
Then hope I shall have!If there are interview dates available for late February and early March as of yesterday, then I still have hope!
When was the last pre II R wave?
cockadoodledothecowsaymoo
Full Member
anyone know when decisions will come out if we interviewed in dec?
It's either this coming Monday or the next Monday (president's day)anyone know when decisions will come out if we interviewed in dec?
Mistflower
Full Member
Silence is deafening
anotherhotpremed
Full Member
I think next week some A's will be sent out
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II R this morning, complete mid August
+1 complete mid/late August 🙁Pre-II R this morning, complete mid August
D
deleted1009115
R this morning as well
+1, found in my promotions folder lol. Complete 10/17R this morning as well
premedprincess1
Full Member
+1 complete mid August+1, found in my promotions folder lol. Complete 10/17
+1, complete 8/27. Sad :/+1, found in my promotions folder lol. Complete 10/17
+1. Another thread I can unwatch. Cheers. Complete early Sep, stats in bio.Pre-II R this morning, complete mid August
Yea what's going on with those still waiting for II or R? T_T
mrmystery112358
Full Member
I mean I'll take silence over an R because they're my dream school, but really losing hope here....
complete 8/4
complete 8/4
+1 pre-II R this morning
Literally sameLol just when I was contemplating sending a last min update letter ... thank god i checked this thread first. Just found an R in my promotions folder lol complete 8/13
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MechanicToMed
Full Member
Just got an II today (Saturday) lol. Complete early Sept.
II a few hours ago but unable to schedule a date. Anyone else having this issue?
MechanicToMed
Full Member
My portal showed one day open at the end of the month and scheduled it without issue. With another school I did have to wait until the following day to select a date.II a few hours ago but unable to schedule a date. Anyone else having this issue?
Got it. Thank you!My portal showed one day open at the end of the month and scheduled it without issue. With another school I did have to wait until the following day to select a date.
There are 3 interview days left - 2/24, 2/25, and 3/4. Sending you good vibes.Hoping for another round of IIs for those of us remaining in limbo! Keep the faith, y'all
A round of acceptances should be going out today? I think that's what they told us in my mid Jan interview
MollyWeasley
Full Member
Yes, they said the same thing on my late Jan interview. Hoping to hear back soonA round of acceptances should be going out today? I think that's what they told us in my mid Jan interview
cockadoodledothecowsaymoo
Full Member
WL
+1 to WL.
Unfortunate, but happy to have acceptances at other great schools. Had what was probably a mediocre interview with Dir. McEvoy, and interviewing so late probably wasn't super helpful either.
Unfortunate, but happy to have acceptances at other great schools. Had what was probably a mediocre interview with Dir. McEvoy, and interviewing so late probably wasn't super helpful either.
MollyWeasley
Full Member
+2
McSteamy_Mark
Full Member
Accepted!
anotherhotpremed
Full Member
Accepted!!
I think the last round is this week, I might be wrong thoCongrats to everyone on their acceptances!
Does anyone know if they're still sending out IIs? or should I give up hope lol
mrmystery112358
Full Member
Congrats! guessing this is the last wave. GG to the rest of us lolJust got an II !! So excited, available date was 3/4
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!!! ❤️❤️ Could you share when you were complete?Just got an II !! So excited, available date was 3/4
anotherhotpremed
Full Member
how good is fin aid at Brown?
MedicalStudent888
Full Member
Could anyone who has interviewed describe their interview day experience?
They said they're not sending my exact schedule until morning of interview and I was just wondering what I can expect throughout the day 🙂
They said they're not sending my exact schedule until morning of interview and I was just wondering what I can expect throughout the day 🙂