You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Drexel
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
desperate_premed
Full Member
II this morning! It was in my spam but dates were available for later November!
MissDoctaDocta
Full Member
II this morning! It was in my spam but dates were available for later November!
Congrats! When were you complete?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
desperate_premed
Full Member
7/21 !Congrats! When were you complete?
godsgirly4320
Full Member
Has anyone attended these sessions, and can speak to what they are like? thanks so much 🙂I am that kid lol. Here's what the email said:
"We are back with the Fall Virtual Open House Series! The dates for the event are listed below and will always begin at 6pm EST. Your application is submitted and we would love for you to come learn more about our program! We will explore topics on some of our clinical affiliates, misconceptions of the application process, information about our new campus in Reading, PA, and a Q&A session! We hope to see you there!
There are only a select number of spots available for each date, so sign up today!
REGISTER HERE! https://forms.gle/dLhreBphMZ1aQ2Kh7
If you can't make it to one date don't worry! We will have more open houses to connect with you this Fall! Here are the dates below!
October 8, 2020
October 15, 2020
October 22, 2020
October 29, 2020
November 5, 2020
Best,
Admissions Team
Drexel University College of Medicine
"
premedjazz
Full Member
Same complete 8/13. nothing still. I would love to go here.Me with 8/7. Hope this doesn't mean we about to get mass rejected.
D
deleted899789
Congrats! What date is your interview?II this morning! It was in my spam but dates were available for later November!
D
deleted899789
Congrats! What date is your interview?I had an II from a week ago that I just saw on my spam folder. Fortunately, I was able to still book an interview but after a week turnaround. Should I email the adcoms to explain why I didn't book it sooner?
desperate_premed
Full Member
I chose Nov. 20th, but there were dates available all the week (17th-20th) and after that as well!Congrats! What date is your interview?
abcsunshine
Full Member
Does anyone have an idea as to whether or not early-mid October interview dates might hear a decision on Oct. 29?
I believe they said October 29th is the first possible date to receive an acceptance but its not based on your interview date, you could interview early and receive an acceptance at one of their later release datesDoes anyone have an idea as to whether or not early-mid October interview dates might hear a decision on Oct. 29?
abcsunshine
Full Member
Right, that sounds familiar! Thanks!I believe they said October 29th is the first possible date to receive an acceptance but its not based on your interview date, you could interview early and receive an acceptance at one of their later release dates
I interviewed 10/06 and they said most likely we were a bit too late for the October decision and will hear back Nov. 19Does anyone have an idea as to whether or not early-mid October interview dates might hear a decision on Oct. 29?
YoloSwagCats
Full Member
I interviewed 10/06 and they said most likely we were a bit too late for the October decision and will hear back Nov. 19
I also interviewed that week, but I heard them say that we were right on the cusp. There's a chance we could hear back in October, but don't worry if we don't hear back until the next one.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mipanzuzuzu
Full Member
II today!
Complete date?II today!
mipanzuzuzu
Full Member
Mid to Late JulyComplete date?
Congrats!Mid to Late July
completed 8/12 and got II today for anyones reference
completed 8/12 and got II today for anyones reference
Yesss!!! Omg I hope I get oneeeee
D
deleted899789
Congrats! What date is your interview?completed 8/12 and got II today for anyones reference
D
deleted899789
Congrats! What date is your interview?II this morning! Compete 7/21
Scheduled for second date available 11/19 with the earliest being 11/18.Congrats! What date is your interview?
Interviewed end of September, I really hope Im on the decision train (hopefully A) for Thursday :').
Interviewed end of September, I really hope Im on the decision train (hopefully A) for Thursday :').
sameee I'll be so sad if we have to wait until November lol
Well better than waiting for an II in my opinion!sameee I'll be so sad if we have to wait until November lol
FracturedPhalanx
Full Member
Interviewed early October! Pretty sure I’ll have to wait till November, but who knows!Interviewed end of September, I really hope Im on the decision train (hopefully A) for Thursday :').
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interviewed mid-September and also hoping!!!Interviewed end of September, I really hope Im on the decision train (hopefully A) for Thursday :').
Futureeedr
Full Member
Complete 8/28 and complete silence..
I scheduled recently and there were still plenty of dates in November left. Including one next week
YoloSwagCats
Full Member
First Decision-Release Date tomorrow! How are we feeling, peeps?!?
First Decision-Release Date tomorrow! How are we feeling, peeps?!?
Interviewed on the first of October, so I'm not sure if I'll be in the first wave or not. Nervous but cautiously optimistic!
Interviewed on the first of October, so I'm not sure if I'll be in the first wave or not. Nervous but cautiously optimistic!![]()
Same here!
First Decision-Release Date tomorrow! How are we feeling, peeps?!?
will be refreshing SDN all day 🙂
tunaktunak
Full Member
Anyone know when they send decision letters during the day? What it at a specific time in previous years?
LetMeINNNNNN
Full Member
Today's the day! Good luck everyone!
LetMeINNNNNN
Full Member
Good luck!! I think I interviewed too late (10/6) to hear anything, but heres to wishful thinking!
adcoms work in mysterious ways lol, you never know!
FracturedPhalanx
Full Member
Good luck!! I think I interviewed too late (10/6) to hear anything, but heres to wishful thinking!
I interviewed the same day! I really hope we hear some good news today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted964256
GOT THE CALL! I am proud to announce my car’s extended warranty is in good shape now!!
When was your interview ???GOT THE CALL! I am proud to announce my car’s extended warranty is in good shape now!!
GOT THE CALL! I am proud to announce my car’s extended warranty is in good shape now!!
Congratulations!!!! When did you interview?
D
deleted964256
I bought my car about 5 years ago. I was under the impression that I had another year left on my warranty, but the helpful customer service representative renewed it indefinitely for only 500 dollars and my first born child’s soul.Congratulations!!!! When did you interview?
Drexel though I interviewed on 9/30, but they haven’t contacted me yet, if that is what you are referring to
I bought my car about 5 years ago. I was under the impression that I had another year left on my warranty, but the helpful customer service representative renewed it indefinitely for only 500 dollars and my first born child’s soul.
Drexel though I interviewed on 9/30, but they haven’t contacted me yet, if that is what you are referring to
OMG LOL I didn’t get it until now