2020-2021 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can anyone advice on the nature of an update letter for those of us on the waitlist? I sent an update before my decision was made. Pretty much have continued with the same update I originally submitted but more hours now. I don’t know if this is worthy of “new information” as detailed in their most recent email re: still interested in waitlist position

Members don't see this ad.

looked through last years threads and it looks like the "still interested" email went out to everyone on the WL; at least from what I saw, both people who got in and people who later got rejected received this email.

Reactions: 1 users
likely going to drop my A here, waiting for my full financial aid package to make my determination. don't fret guys, im sure theres dozens of people like me still juggling the acceptances that will be dropping it also
appreciate your transparency, it seems like there's been soooooo little movement which is not what I was expecting...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Drexel still has people who interviewed last month that need a decision (like myself) - I would think they are waiting to finalize those decisions before making any significant/large movement.

Reactions: 4 users
Drexel still has people who interviewed last month that need a decision (like myself) - I would think they are waiting to finalize those decisions before making any significant/large movement.
I'm wondering if they hold seats for people who interviewed later. Based on previous threads it seems like some people have gotten off the WL before new decisions came out... I have no idea how to explain that otherwise

I'm wondering if they hold seats for people who interviewed later. Based on previous threads it seems like some people have gotten off the WL before new decisions came out... I have no idea how to explain that otherwise
Yeah I’m assuming the same

Just accepted yesterday morning! Interviewed 3/3, never waitlisted, never sent LOI.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
If I was put on hold but havent been interviewed by now i'm assuming its an R right? Got accepted to LECOM so I'm good but Drexel is my last school I havent heard back from
Yeah I’m also still on hold for interview. Odd that they are this disorganized.

waitlisted as well, interviewed end of March

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who interviewed in mid April gotten a decision yet?

I emailed an admissions officer asking how many they historically take off the waitlist and when movement is. She said they take about half and movement is continuous throughout the summer.

Reactions: 7 users
I emailed an admissions officer asking how many they historically take off the waitlist and when movement is. She said they take about half and movement is continuous throughout the summer.
I might be overthinking this, but.... does that mean that historically half the people on the waitlist get accepted? Or half of the class comes from the waitlist?

I might be overthinking this, but.... does that mean that historically half the people on the waitlist get accepted? Or half of the class comes from the waitlist?
Half the people on the waitlist get accepted

• Love
Is it likely that Drexel's adcom reviews our apps weeks before sending out a decision? I'm hoping 6/1/2020 won't be too late to upload an LOI after a 4/20/2021 interview. I'm stuck on writing mine atm. Edit: Sorry if this is a miscellaneous post, I can delete it

Last edited:
Just withdrew my spot on the WL! Good luck my friends 😁

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
Is it likely that Drexel's adcom reviews our apps weeks before sending out a decision? I'm hoping 6/1/2020 won't be too late to upload an LOI after a 4/20/2021 interview. I'm stuck on writing mine atm. Edit: Sorry if this is a miscellaneous post, I can delete it
idk the answer to that but post what you want king/queen! voice your thoughts. it's relevant for sure

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Accepted off waitlist today! Can I find out my campus decision before I formally accept? That location makes a difference to me honestly.

Reactions: 8 users
Has anyone who interviewed before March gotten off the WL recently? I interviewed in October and I've been marinating on the WL for a while :'( ...

Reactions: 3 users
Withdrew my offered position today. I hope it goes to one of y'all! Good luck.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
accepted today!!! was waitlisted 5/17

Accepted Friday! 😭😭😭 First A. Still so surreal!!!!

For those of you that got in off of the waitlist, did you write an LOI?