No, I wouldn’t be taking a year off, it’s one of the programs at UIC called PAP that matriculates you into the MD program after you finish it if you maintain a 3.0. Then I’d start in 2022 for MD and finish with less debt with UIC than I would if I just took MCW’s 2021 MD acceptance cause I’m paying instate Illinois tuition instead of a private med school tuition. It’ll save me 100,000 bucks! The difference is that much and in my opinion worth the extra year cause that might help me do better in med school as well because I’d be entering the class in 2022 having already taken classes in the program like gross anatomy, histology, physiology, and biochem already. I still might change my mind but it seems like a no brainer to do PAP now in my opinion. I’m not in a rush to start right away since it’ll save me money.