-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Meharry
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Mellyjelly123
Full Member
I’m sorry guys! Stay positive 🙏🏽❤️
Mellyjelly123
Full Member
This person answered a few posts above.did you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on your acceptance!!Got rejection letter today. Not too upset, as I have an acceptance elsewhere. Good luck to everyone else.
I’m sorry guys! Stay positive 🙏🏽❤️
All good, glad I hear something back rather than getting string along till April or something lol.
Flamingo27
Full Member
Is there a way to see the status of my application? I have tried contacting Meharry because every time I enter to check my status it saids access denied or error. Radio silence since Sep.
MD.Loading
Full Member
Silence here too...but They say you can check but really there isn't anything there lol...however to get to the applicant portal, you'll need to use the link they sent in one of their emails...the link to the secondary expired after you complete it so you need to link they sent after it was complete.Is there a way to see the status of my application? I have tried contacting Meharry because every time I enter to check my status it saids access denied or error. Radio silence since Sep.
MD.Loading
Full Member
This whole process is a big scramble lol..I submitted in September and have not heard back but then there's some who submitted october or December who did hear back. It feels like when we submitted doesn't matter lol...like they threw the apps in a bowl, tossed em around and picked one off the top 😅 I kept trying estimate when I may hear back based on others with similar stats and submissiom date and I can't find any rhyme or reason. Just recently a few people reported pre II rejections though so all I can say is maybe we are getting some movement finally and no news is good news lol. Best of luck!Has anyone who submitted mid-October heard back?
Nope!Has anyone who submitted mid-October heard back?
Nothing yet.Has anyone who submitted mid-October heard back?
Meharry takes forever. Accept it now and save yourself the stress lol it's like this once you're in. Bucket upSo I got an II from another school and of course that is good news but what if it goes great, they send an acceptance and I still haven't heard from MMC? of course I know the logical answer lol but I REALLY wanna go to Meharry 😭 STOP MAKING THIS SO HARD lol
MD.Loading
Full Member
Well yeah I know that lol...I'm just saying the possibility of having to go to a school I dont want to attend just because Meharry is a sloth kinda bugs me. I'd rather know what Meharrys decision is even if it's an R lol just gives me comfort in pursuing other things if available instead of committing and then finding out Meharry was interested. It's something I would do if an offer was extended but it would still be like dang😢Meharry takes forever. Accept it now and save yourself the stress lol it's like this once you're in. Bucket up
superintroduction
Full Member
i totally feel that, meharry is so quite compared to the majority of schools and no matter how much i try to reassure myself that theyre just a slow school it still makes me super anxious at times with all this silence but i guess it is what it is. praying for some good news for all of us soonSo I got an II from another school and of course that is good news but what if it goes great, they send an acceptance and I still haven't heard from MMC? of course I know the logical answer lol but I REALLY wanna go to Meharry 😭 STOP MAKING THIS SO HARD lol
But look at this way that means you got into a Medical school regardless. You options, that's a blessing! A lot of us don't get that. It's not to dismiss your frustration because trust I get it, but if you got options that's magnificentWell yeah I know that lol...I'm just saying the possibility of having to go to a school I dont want to attend just because Meharry is a sloth kinda bugs me. I'd rather know what Meharrys decision is even if it's an R lol just gives me comfort in pursuing other things if available instead of committing and then finding out Meharry was interested. It's something I would do if an offer was extended but it would still be like dang😢
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MD.Loading
Full Member
Lol well I haven’t made it yet...hoping for the best following the Interview but I get your point. Thanks for the encouragement!But look at this way that means you got into a Medical school regardless. You options, that's a blessing! A lot of us don't get that. It's not to dismiss your frustration because trust I get it, but if you got options that's magnificent
Does anyone have a link to the application portal it isn't working for me!?
D
deleted932967
Try this: http://www.applyweb.com/cgi-bin/ustatDoes anyone have a link to the application portal it isn't working for me!?
That’s what I use. ☺️
DrDreamMadeReality
Full Member
You can hold multiple acceptance offers until the end of April. Then you have to narrow it down to 3 schools before "committing to enroll" to one school by the end of May. At that point, you must withdrawal all other applications. So you've got time and options! Best of luck!!Well yeah I know that lol...I'm just saying the possibility of having to go to a school I dont want to attend just because Meharry is a sloth kinda bugs me. I'd rather know what Meharrys decision is even if it's an R lol just gives me comfort in pursuing other things if available instead of committing and then finding out Meharry was interested. It's something I would do if an offer was extended but it would still be like dang😢
MD.Loading
Full Member
Really? I thought I saw something about responding to an offer (if made) within a couple of weeks. So is "responding" not binding?
You can hold multiple acceptance offers until the end of April. Then you have to narrow it down to 3 schools before "committing to enroll" to one school by the end of May. At that point, you must withdrawal all other applications. So you've got time and options! Best of luck!!
Correct. Some people drop the first day of class; just won't get that deposit backReally? I thought I saw something about responding to an offer (if made) within a couple of weeks. So is "responding" not binding?
Same. Silence from the school. I did email an update to them in December and got a generic response back.Has anyone who submitted mid-October heard back?
bwillbeadoc_8991
Full Member
SameIs there a way to see the status of my application? I have tried contacting Meharry because every time I enter to check my status it saids access denied or error. Radio silence since Sep.
Same here, I have been complete since September 24th and it's been complete silence since.Same
EnEyeAitch
Full Member
* you have to narrow it down to 3 on April 15thYou can hold multiple acceptance offers until the end of April. Then you have to narrow it down to 3 schools before "committing to enroll" to one school by the end of May. At that point, you must withdrawal all other applications. So you've got time and options! Best of luck!!
April 30th you have to narrow to one but you can maintain positions on waitlists
If your waitlist position changes to an acceptance after April 30th you can change your decision
If you don't narrow to one by April 30th many schools will rescind their acceptance decisions & you'll end up with an acceptance to no where. Some schools will send you a warning first others won't. Don't chance it, make your decision by April 30th. Also, after April 30th you don't get your deposit back.
Application and Acceptance Protocols for Applicants
(scroll down to item 9)
Last edited:
EnEyeAitch
Full Member
Responding to the individual school isn't binding. On February 19th the Choose Your Med School tool opens. Starting February 19th you can select "plan to enroll" which also is not binding. On April 30th the "Commit to Enroll" button becomes available, that IS binding, HOWEVER, if you get accepted from a waitlist after April 30th you can change your decision.Really? I thought I saw something about responding to an offer (if made) within a couple of weeks. So is "responding" not binding?
You can read more about it here:
MD.Loading
Full Member
Lol Meharry really made us think they were about to start making progress then hit us with a hard YEET...smh jokes on us ig 🙃 hope for February...? 🤡
D
deleted1029690
I wonder when the last anybody heard anything was.
MD.Loading
Full Member
A few people got decisions within the last couple of weeks. Scroll up the thread a bit.I wonder when the last anybody heard anything was.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
superintroduction
Full Member
meharry been so quite with the interview invites lately
dhollow6
New Member
After you paid did your portal change from "form submitted" to something else. I was in the same boat and I am worried that I saw it too late.Guys for those of you who have interviewed make sure you check your portal daily because I had an acceptance letter there! No email notification whatsoever. No idea how long it's been there but i paid the deposit hella fast lol. Interviewed 10/28
NewHere2025
New Member
When did you interview?After you paid did your portal change from "form submitted" to something else. I was in the same boat and I am worried that I saw it too late.
blueberry2125
Full Member
I haven’t heard back yet. My interview was 12/8Are there any December interviewees that have received a decision?
MD.Loading
Full Member
You checked your portal?I haven’t heard back yet. My interview was 12/8
dhollow6
New Member
Interview 11/23. Submitted end of September/early October. Saw the letter/paid Jan 11.When did you interview?
blueberry2125
Full Member
Yes I have. I usually check every Friday.You checked your portal?
NewHere2025
New Member
I interviewed 12/9 and haven't heard anything sinceAre there any December interviewees that have received a decision?
NewHere2025
New Member
The letter was on the portal thing right?Interview 11/23. Submitted end of September/early October. Saw the letter/paid Jan 11.
After you paid did your portal change from "form submitted" to something else. I was in the same boat and I am worried that I saw it too late.
Attachments
12/16, not a peep since, no change in my portalAre there any December interviewees that have received a decision?
Yup...interviewed 12/11 and was told during that interview that anyone who interviewed before 1/15 would have a decision by that date, but I haven't heard anything either :/12/16, not a peep since, no change in my portal
NopeAnyone submitted secondary late September hear back about an II yet??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MD.Loading
Full Member
I have a feeling Meharry won't be getting back to many people until after the "Commit to Enroll" date or at least right leading up to it.
bwillbeadoc_8991
Full Member
I did around late August-mid September. Silence.Anyone submitted secondary late September hear back about an II yet??
Ok so I guess there is a few of us then. Hopefully we hear good news soon then 😅I did around late August-mid September. Silence.
MD.Loading
Full Member
I submitted September. Nothing but from what I hear they have a HUGE MHS class this year which means they have less spots available for outside applicants and more applicants than they've had in a WHILE...They have 9k applicants this year between that and the big MHS class, it's looking bleak lolOk so I guess there is a few of us then. Hopefully we hear good news soon then 😅
dhollow6
New Member
YesThe letter was on the portal thing right?