2020-2021 New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM-Jonesboro)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I spoke too soon. I only received a Google form too. No link. Maybe they send it right before it starts. Idk

Update - welcome session cancelled.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is this school still sending out II?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So is everyone expecting some As this week or are we anticipating more WLs?

So is everyone expecting some As this week or are we anticipating more WLs?
Both,

acceptances most likely for December interviewees, maybe some November. Also WL towards end of jan/ early feb for remainder of people who haven’t heard back.

Anyone here interview in November and havent heard back yet?

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone here interview in November and havent heard back yet?
I haven’t heard back. hoping to hear something this week. Fingers crossed its good news.

Edit - everyone let us know if you hear anything!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey y'all. I interviewed 09/09/2020 and got the acceptance email in my inbox on 10/09/2020 @ 6:45pm

Good luck, hope to see y'all in Arkansas.

Hey y'all. I interviewed 09/09/2020 and got the acceptance email in my inbox on 10/09/2020 @ 6:45pm

Good luck, hope to see y'all in Arkansas.
I hate how it’s such random times. Some people earlier on this thread had recieved it at 10 am CST. I’ve been refreshing my email every hour obsessively.

Hey anyone who has gotten accepted here mind listing your stats?

I get that everything is crazy right now, but it sucks that a lot of us have to wait a long time for a decision. Especially, since some applicants at other schools hear back like a week or even less after their interview. I think we should all volunteer to go and help them make the decisions haha

I get that everything is crazy right now, but it sucks that a lot of us have to wait a long time for a decision. Especially, since some applicants at other schools hear back like a week or even less after their interview. I think we should all volunteer to go and help them make the decisions haha
I’ve been waiting since October, and I know some ppl have since September. It’s grueling.

I hope we all hear some good news this Friday 🙏🏽

Should I call Monday and ask about an update? Or do you think we’re all W or R

Should I call Monday and ask about an update? Or do you think we’re all W or R
I think thats a good idea, I might send them a LOI and at the same time try to ask about an update

I’m so confused to why no one has heard anything. There’s no way their class is already full.

Nothing today either. I actually feel worried now. No one has heard anything for over a month now it looks like. I have no idea if their class is full and with waits this long, a WL feels inevitable. I hope I'm wrong though.

And I can't find any admissions data so the uncertainty just keeps growing. Any current JB students who see this, have any been accepted after waiting on an answer for months? With or without WL?

Nothing today either. I actually feel worried now. No one has heard anything for over a month now it looks like. I have no idea if their class is full and with waits this long, a WL feels inevitable. I hope I'm wrong though.

And I can't find any admissions data so the uncertainty just keeps growing. Any current JB students who see this, have any been accepted after waiting on an answer for months? With or without WL?
Im beginning to feel worried as well, can any current JB students provide any insight or help? I really hope to get accepted here, but im beginning to lose hope. I also noticed that the gc on here only has 40 something students and ik that cant be all the students that have been accepted, but i don’t understand how nobody here has hesrd in months

Im beginning to feel worried as well, can any current JB students provide any insight or help? I really hope to get accepted here, but im beginning to lose hope. I also noticed that the gc on here only has 40 something students and ik that cant be all the students that have been accepted, but i don’t understand how nobody here has hesrd in months
You guys haven't called them? I called them a month ago to about my app for a complete question and they were very receptive.