2020-2021 NYU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I am still on the waitlist at NYU, but have not heard anything yet... Is it safe to assume they likely won't be pulling others off the waitlist? During the waitlist info session, Dean Rivera had mentioned that they would shorten the waitlist at the end of May. Does anyone know if this has already happened? Did anyone get off the waitlist after that initial wave?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there any benefit to fill out the tertiary application when matriculated students can opt into the three-year pathway during their first year of training or halfway through the clerkship year? It seems like it could only hurt you, but not help?
 
Is there any benefit to fill out the tertiary application when matriculated students can opt into the three-year pathway during their first year of training or halfway through the clerkship year? It seems like it could only hurt you, but not help?
I believe they limit three year students per specialty.
 
Is anyone still on the waitlist here? I know it's over at this point but it's a bit stressful still having it up in the air
lol I withdrew. only a few more days until their CTE date but after this cycle I preferred not to get an almost-guaranteed rejection email from a formerly top choice school of mine