2020-2021 University of Pennsylvania

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anyone with JE?

Members don't see this ad.

I have gotten two (2) spam calls in the last hour and I am ~losing it~

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any calls from TB (faculty) or DJ (student)?

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine hasn't updated? What does it mean? Did any accepted students' portal change?

My portal was updated and right when I logged on it said WL. Then I accidentally clicked the "Welcome" tab, and now I can't find the WL tab :lol:

As a side note, do they do Post-II R's, or do they only WL?

no accepted student's portals have been updated. WL people have had update on portal. so if you dont have an update it prob means you're an A waiting on a call??

Just got the call! Grinning ear-to-ear. My faculty interviewer was so kind and encouraging :)

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
no accepted student's portals have been updated. WL people have had update on portal. so if you dont have an update it prob means you're an A waiting on a call??
Don’t do that to my heart dude :/

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
haha sorry friends, i got hit w the WL (do they even send R's here?) and wanted to give the rest of y'all some hope for the rest of the day
i do appreciate the extra hope!! sorry to hear about your WL :( I hope you are happy in whatever med school you end up in!

• Love
So did we establish if they are doing R's post-II or if they only give out WL at this point?

WL - RIP and a waste of my morning ✊🏽

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Lol mine still hasn't updated

Actually, please yo get me that A call, I will name my firstborn Penn.

Mine hasn't either, hoping it's a good sign

WL, best of luck to everyone else. I had to log out and log back in to see the update

• Care
Just got A call!!! faculty int ZCF

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
WL. It takes some time to show up

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Was accepted earlier this morning and still in disbelief!! No update yet on my portal. A med student who hadn't interviewed me called

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
WL as well. Probably will decline to take a spot on the list. Good luck, everyone!

I just got the A!!!!!! I guess I will be naming my child Penn after all!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
got the A this morning, my portal hasn't shown any updates. So can we say for people who don't have WL on their portal right now would be getting the A call?

• Love
I also got the WL, guess the portal just took a while to update :( RIP, still no acceptances yet. Congrats to everyone accepted!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users