2020-2021 University of Tennessee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
if they never responded to my update do y’all think i should contact them to be sure they received it?
I would, very politely! They responded within the hour to the updates I emailed.

Members don't see this ad.

Seems like there's been some interest from a few people, so I made an admitted students GroupMe! PM me and I'll add you!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For who had an interview at UT, did you send thank you letters through Dr. Fulton? I believe that was what I heard during the interview day but haven't received any reply so wondering if that is the case.

For who had an interview at UT, did you send thank you letters through Dr. Fulton? I believe that was what I heard during the interview day but haven't received any reply so wondering if that is the case.
Yup, that's what Dr. Fulton told my interview group. I sent mine to him and he confirmed that he distributed them to the interviewers!

has anyone been rejected yet this cycle? or is only put on hold if not accepted initially?

Has anybody received an II at all in the month of January?

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone have an idea when scholarship/financial aid information will be shared?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes! I got the invite 1/20 and interviewed on 1/27 :) praying for the best and hoping that II's come to you all!
That’s awesome, and I’m hoping the best for you! Do you know if the number of applications submitted or the number interviews completed were ever mentioned during the interview session?

That’s awesome, and I’m hoping the best for you! Do you know if the number of applications submitted or the number interviews completed were ever mentioned during the interview session?

i can't comment on this interview date, but I spoke with Dr. Fulton in mid December (not an interview, an advising appointment). At that point he said they had seen a large increase in applications, and they weren't close to filling the class yet.

Seems like they could be interviewing through Feb and maybe into March. That being said I wouldn't hold out for this.

Reactions: 3 users
Hey, did you send your update to [email protected] ?

I sent an update like a month ago and didn't receive a response sooo I reached out a few days ago and still crickets.
That’s the email! I also sent an update that didn’t get a response, then reached out to check and they said they had received it so I’m guessing they probably got yours and they just missed your follow up email

II just now, complete 10/2 - dates open for next week of 2/7 good luck to us all!!

Last edited:
That’s the email! I also sent an update that didn’t get a response, then reached out to check and they said they had received it so I’m guessing they probably got yours and they just missed your follow up email
I definitely have it in me to misread an email address so I appreciate the confirmation!

anyone else waiting and just hoping to not have to wait for a long time? no need of real info right now... just someone on hold in need of camaraderie :)

Still waiting here too. After looking through the thread, it looks like almost all of the II's have been put out on Mondays and Wednesdays so every week that's when I've been refreshing my inbox all morning.

Still waiting here too. After looking through the thread, it looks like almost all of the II's have been put out on Mondays and Wednesdays so every week that's when I've been refreshing my inbox all morning.
I’ve noticed the same thing! By Thursday I’ve given up for the week

Just got the A call! All praise to God...I wish you all the best in this long anxiety-driven process

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
yeah np!

MCAT 510 ,BCPM 3.54 ,CUM 3.62 , IS, URM, lots of extracurricular

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats to all the people who got accepted recently! Plugging the accepted students GroupMe again, we're slowly but surely growing! PM me for the link to join!

• Care
Just received an interview invite today. Any advice from those who already interviewed?

Reactions: 6 users
Just received an interview invite today. Any advice from those who already interviewed?
Congratulations, and good luck! How far out is your interview scheduled, and would you share your stats, if you don’t mind?

Reactions: 2 users
They chose you to interview because you are a great candidate so go in with confidence! Also, it is an extremely laid back, approachable day with a lot of very nice people, so don't be intimidated at all!

• Care
Glad to see there's been movement in February

Reactions: 2 users
Congratulations, and good luck! How far out is your interview scheduled, and would you share your stats, if you don’t mind?
Thank you! My interview is tomorrow. MCAT 502. GPA 3.7 sGPA 3.5. Reapplicant

Jan 31st (I think, it's been so long). I received the secondary like the first day they sent it out which I think was Aug 31st and submitted the same day. I think there is still a really good chance to be interviewed here, I've been thinking the COVID pandemic has caused more app delay than usual.

Jan 31st (I think, it's been so long). I received the secondary like the first day they sent it out which I think was Aug 31st and submitted the same day. I think there is still a really good chance to be interviewed here, I've been thinking the COVID pandemic has caused more app delay than usual.
did you mean Aug 31st for the first part? i sent my secondary September 30th and got receipt of it that same day im sure its been delayed moreover bc of covid like you said.

Primary was complete mid-end July I wasn't sure what stage of completion we were talking about.

Also, to those who have interviewed do y'all have any advice?
Super chill interview just be yourself (corny irk?). I haven't heard of a single bad experience and the students and faculty are dope. My advice? Read up on the program and EC you'd like to partake in and make sure to drill in with UTHSC is the right one for ya.