Of course! The one-on-one was a 25 minute interview with a faculty member over zoom. It was very conversational; my interview ended up being about an interesting point I had in my PS and some of my ECs/hobbies, but they were very casual questions, though I’m sure there is some variation based on interviewer. Honestly I felt that the interview should’ve been longer because I was enjoying our conversation so much!
We then had a group interview, which was basically a recorded zoom session in which we were grouped with 4 other applicants and were given a problem, and we spent the allotted time discussing and coming up with a solution to the problem (it’s not a “one correct answer” problem so they really wanna see your justification more than the final answer you choose EDIT: as per wysdoc's comment, this portion of the day is definitely more focused on your ability to work on a team and collaborate without being too uninvolved or too authoritative).
Finally, the MMI part was done on the same platform that the video secondary was conducted, so it’s asynchronous. As you’d expect, it was a mix of scenario based questions and questions about your own experiences. That wasn’t too bad either; there were 5 sets of questions, each with a follow up question = 10 questions total. Just like with the group interview, there isn’t a correct answer for these so they really emphasize that they want you to “think out loud.”