for anyone still waiting (like me), they told me we will hear back in the next two weeks and "there has been waitlist movement". not sure if i want to get my hopes up but that's what they said when i called
for anyone still waiting (like me), they told me we will hear back in the next two weeks and "there has been waitlist movement". not sure if i want to get my hopes up but that's what they said when i called
I’m moving to TN tomorrow to start at a DO school, but VT is sooo much closer to home (New England resident). Guess I’ll turn around and come back if I hear something lol.
Lol i already started at a DO program in Kansas City, so even if I heard back I'm pretty positive I would stay here! But good luck to all of you hopeful studs out there 😍
for anyone still waiting (like me), they told me we will hear back in the next two weeks and "there has been waitlist movement". not sure if i want to get my hopes up but that's what they said when i called
I reached out to admissions this morning via email and I didn't get reassuring news. I was told "Please continue to check your email for application updates. We do not anticipate any more movement on the waitlist." It's been a long road on this list, but the next cycle is well underway and I'm hoping it goes better for me and all of you still waiting.