2021-2022 A.T. Still University (Mesa, Arizona) ATSU-SOMA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Placed on hold just now. is htis a good thing ?

Members don't see this ad.

OOS (OR resident) II invite today about an hour ago. Looks like they do interviews Wednesdays and fridays.

They have dates in late august and September if anyone's curious

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS (OR resident) II invite today about an hour ago. The first one this cycle, and probably my top DO choice!

They have dates in late august and September if anyone's curious
congrats! what were your stats if you dont mind me asking

To add another data point, I was just put on hold hahaha. I'm curious if anyone has actually been rejected yet. Something very similar happened to me with another school, and I got off of the hold and got an interview so hopefully those of us on hold have a shot!

First II of the cycle. around 4 pm yesterday.

My stats are far below average.

498 MCAT, 3.6 GPA, OOS.

just wanted to share with you all to give you hope and encouragement. they are considering applicants with low stats. This is such a difficult path, so any transparency can help.

sending II vibes your way 🙏🏻

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

498 MCAT, 3.6 GPA, OOS.

just wanted to share with you all to give you hope and encouragement. they are considering applicants with low stats. This is such a difficult path, so any transparency can help.

wow congrats!! this gives me hope

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Received email stating I was place on hold as well.

are the ACT and SAT scores mandatory? what if you forgot your login from like 5+ years ago?

For the secondary where it asks to put your 3 community service...I only have 2 non clinical community service work ....is 3 a minimum requirement?

498 MCAT, 3.6 GPA, OOS.

When was your app completed?

anybody know the school's interview format?

Reactions: 1 users
does anyone know how long it would take to receive II

OOS II, 509, 3.5x. physician letter was MD not DO, by the way

Anyone know if knowing osteopathic history plays a role for interviews? If that’s allowed to be mentioned

Last edited:
Submitted 7/25 and application was complete 7/29
Congrats!!

Did your application portal have a date listed next to the "Date Completed" category on the status page or did you just receive an email that confirmed it was complete?

Congrats!!

Did your application portal have a date listed next to the "Date Completed" category on the status page or did you just receive an email that confirmed it was complete?
I didn't even know to check the portal, but I got an email saying it's complete and will be reviewed.

Goodluck to everyone prepping for tomorrow's interview, get a good night's rest!

What do you mean allowed? Lol like do you think it would be pretentious or something?
I think they meant would someone who had already interviewed be "allowed" to answer this question, because often on interview days a school will ask students not to share specific details about the interview questions, especially at schools where they have some group activity or challenge as part of their day. If you are going to have a 1:1 interview, the questions will not all be the same as another person's, and may be tailored to something on your application.

I think they meant would someone who had already interviewed be "allowed" to answer this question, because often on interview days a school will ask students not to share specific details about the interview questions, especially at schools where they have some group activity or challenge as part of their day. If you are going to have a 1:1 interview, the questions will not all be the same as another person's, and may be tailored to something on your application.
Yeah exactly, I'm trying to be careful since ATSU has students sign an NDA. Regardless I went ahead and did some osteopath and research on Stills, never know.

Yeah exactly, I'm trying to be careful since ATSU has students sign an NDA. Regardless I went ahead and did some osteopath and research on Stills, never know.
Ohhhh ok lol. I was thinking like the interviewer saying “you are not allowed to talk about the history of our field, that’s not what we’re here for!” Haha I’m brain dead

For people who scheduled their interviews already, did you get a confirmation email?

is anyone else (whos writing their secondaries) COMPLETELY stuck on elaborating? i dont really know how to explain "how well" ill learn in an environment just can say that i can lol