2021-2022 Arizona, Phoenix

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrew my A, IS. Hope it goes to one of you lovely people!

Members don't see this ad.

Just withdrew from the waitlist. It was a tough decision, but hopefully that bumps someone else one step closer!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call earlier this week! WL movement has definitely started - Dr. Fogerty did mention that they were a bit more conservative with the A's this year, so the cycle is definitely not over yet.

MANIFESTING getting off this dang waitlist 🙃 just saw that the admissions tracker went up by 16 this morning for acceptances.... I guess there really has already been waitlist movement.

Just got accepted off the waitlist! 3.91 GPA, 518 MCAT, around 300 hrs clinical volunteering, one of many authors on a research pub. Ask me anything!

Got accepted off of the waitlist last night! My first A!

Reactions: 1 users
can any other accepted or waitlisted students explain this section in the most recent email? Some of you are already getting As off the waitlist, so what does Dean Fogerty mean by “we would not release the waitlist until […] June 28”?

Our hope is to have the class finalized by Monday, June 6th, as that is three weeks prior to the start of our orientation. Now, even with that said, we would not release the wait list until the class matriculates during the week of June 28th.

can any other accepted or waitlisted students explain this section in the most recent email? Some of you are already getting As off the waitlist, so what does Dean Fogerty mean by “we would not release the waitlist until […] June 28”?

Our hope is to have the class finalized by Monday, June 6th, as that is three weeks prior to the start of our orientation. Now, even with that said, we would not release the wait list until the class matriculates during the week of June 28th.
I think he means that he won't reject us until June 28th

JUST GOT OFF THE WAITLIST!!!! My first A of the cycle :,) unless something crazy happens, I’ll see y’all in Phoenix soon!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Is there a group chat for accepted students or just the facebook group?

Fyi, Dr.Fogerty just sent an email to the accepted students today saying they’ve reached their target of 120 committed to enroll.