2021-2022 Arkansas

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

To add to @HotButteryPopcorn, has anyone heard from financial aid office about Fafsa or scholarships or anything? Also, location info yet??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I got an email with all the information. I don’t remember if they have send me a notification about my FAFSA, I did it in November.
I noticed earlier in the thread you said you were located in another state. Were you considered an oos applicant, and if so, have you recieved info about the nonresident tuition waiver?
 
I noticed earlier in the thread you said you were located in another state. Were you considered an oos applicant, and if so, have you recieved info about the nonresident tuition waiver?
I'm currently in another state for school. But I'm an instate resident. Sorry, I can't be more help.
 
Any waitlist movement yet? If so, congratulations! Anxiously asking for friend
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how many people have been accepted off wl yet, bc I am pretty anxiously waiting?
 
Based on previous posts, everyone who was on the WL who said they would do the Rural Dev. Program are already in, so now they would be working their way down the list of all the other waitlisted applicants. If I had to guess, I would say there could possibly be some movement here soon when the Commit to Enroll option is made available.
 
Based on previous posts, everyone who was on the WL who said they would do the Rural Dev. Program are already in, so now they would be working their way down the list of all the other waitlisted applicants. If I had to guess, I would say there could possibly be some movement here soon when the Commit to Enroll option is made available.
Makes sense, thank you!
 
Wish they would get to scholarships already before CTE. I have 1/2 tuition scholarships OOS making COA about the same except for cost of living variations and travel. Love having the A instate though
 
Wish they would get to scholarships already before CTE. I have 1/2 tuition scholarships OOS making COA about the same except for cost of living variations and travel. Love having the A instate though
I got a scholarship two weeks ago. I’m not sure if they are still sending them.
 
Does anyone know if there are 174 or 188 slots in our class or is that next year’s? Confused looking at 2023 admissions guide
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad