2021-2022 Charles R. Drew

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wysdoc

Plain-spoken Texan
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator when the secondary prompt is posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do they send complete emails? I submitted my secondary 8/3 and see a charge for "UCLA Drew Urgent Care" on my credit card statement but never got a confirmation of my secondary, a receipt email, or a complete email.
 
Do they send complete emails? I submitted my secondary 8/3 and see a charge for "UCLA Drew Urgent Care" on my credit card statement but never got a confirmation of my secondary, a receipt email, or a complete email.
They do, but it isn’t instantaneous. For example, I submitted my secondary before my LORs were in, and about every week, they sent an email saying they received my secondary but not my letters. Sometime this week, I should be receiving a fully complete email
 
They do, but it isn’t instantaneous. For example, I submitted my secondary before my LORs were in, and about every week, they sent an email saying they received my secondary but not my letters. Sometime this week, I should be receiving a fully complete email
I never even got an email that they recieved by secondary (or payment!) and my LORS/mcat/everything have been in since my primary were submitted.

I’m really worried the transaction didnt register on their end some how and my app is somehow “lost” mainly because I have zero reciept other than an “urgent care” charge. I wonder if if would be bad to call the school and at least ask for a receipt.
 
I never even got an email that they recieved by secondary (or payment!) and my LORS/mcat/everything have been in since my primary were submitted.

I’m really worried the transaction didnt register on their end some how and my app is somehow “lost” mainly because I have zero reciept other than an “urgent care” charge. I wonder if if would be bad to call the school and at least ask for a receipt.
I didn't get a "secondary received" email until a week after I submitted
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called them yesterday and they said they are still reviewing primaries, but they told me I can call back and check once it's near the secondary deadline. But at that point it would be too late 🙁
What number did you call? I have been trying to reach them to see if they received my committee letter, but I can’t find a number.
 
Anyone still not receive an email after submitting the secondary confirming that your app is complete/under review? I submitted my secondary on 8/15 and did not get any email yet
 
Anyone still not receive an email after submitting the secondary confirming that your app is complete/under review? I submitted my secondary on 8/15 and did not get any email yet
I did receive an email for my individual letter and secondary, but I didn’t receive a complete email when the rest of my letters came in. I actually had success emailing the Med admissions address to confirm that my app was complete.
 
I did receive an email for my individual letter and secondary, but I didn’t receive a complete email when the rest of my letters came in. I actually had success emailing the Med admissions address to confirm that my app was complete.
Thanks for this info! I'll send them an email as well. I submitted my letters and the secondary app at the same time, but I didn't receive emails about either being received. I have the fee waiver, so I hope it's not because of the application fee. It looks like last cycle, people emailed the school their fee waiver and got complete emails after. But I wasn't sure to do it this cycle.