You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Colorado
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats!! What interview dates were available?II today IS, complete October
edit: that sounded really casual but I'm losing my mind, as a late applicant wasn't expecting any IIs, and this is my dream school. extremely stoked
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!! I honestly didn't look too closely, just picked the first available (2/11), but I don't think I saw any other dates open for Feb or March? They may open more as current dates fill though, I'm not sure.Congrats!! What interview dates were available?
frogdogdizzly
Full Member
Rolling up on 4 weeks post interview and I’m finna have an aneurism. Just me? How’s everyone else holdin up?
thegord2019
New Member
Just got a call from the dean today with an A!
Interviewed 1/14
URM
GPA 3.2 MCAT 508
Interviewed 1/14
URM
GPA 3.2 MCAT 508
frogdogdizzly
Full Member
Just so I can sleep tonight - are acceptance calls usually all on the same day?
GoldenDoodle101
Full Member
No. It takes a couple days.Just so I can sleep tonight - are acceptance calls usually all on the same day?
Are they done sending IIs? They haven't updated the tracker in quite some time...
I called last week and a super nice admissions counselor said they are interviewing through March and are still sending invites. Good luck to everyone still waiting!Are they done sending IIs? They haven't updated the tracker in quite some time...
Came back to add: I was also told they received a record 10,800+ applications this year. Woah!
Last edited:
🙂 hopefully some of us get some good news. Wish we could send updates to them.I called last week and a super nice admissions counselor said they are interviewing through March and are still sending invites. Good luck to everyone still waiting!
JUST GOT THE A!!!! IS, interviewed 2/11. My first/only A, so I'm an absolute wreck. Hope this is a sign others are getting good news soon too
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The admissions office said today was the last day of interviews.Are they still sending out IIs?
stressed_premed_2022
Full Member
😢The admissions office said today was the last day of interviews.
Lol you sure? Just a few posts up it says through March.The admissions office said today was the last day of interviews.
D
deleted1111835
I talked to the admissions office several times and they said they interview at least up until the first week of march soThe admissions office said today was the last day of interviews.
Pretty sure? I interviewed today and the assistant dean of admissions said it was the last day. I could be wrong, it wasn't my intention to freak anyone out.Lol you sure? Just a few posts up it says through March.
Lol no worries. There was just conflicting information. If the assistant dean of admissions said it then it’s most likely true. Thanks for the info.Pretty sure? I interviewed today and the assistant dean of admissions said it was the last day. I could be wrong, it wasn't my intention to freak anyone out.
D
deleted1111835
well there go my chances of staying in colorado
+1. My SO is a student here so now I have to break the news that I’m moving across the country without her for 2 years. This sucks. Good luck elsewhere.well there go my chances of staying in colorado
D
deleted1111835
I'm so so sorry. Trying to embrace the "everything happens for a reason" mindset, but it's tough.+1. My SO is a student here so now I have to break the news that I’m moving across the country without her for 2 years. This sucks. Good luck elsewhere.
Pre-II R. Complete late August.
+1Pre-II R. Complete late August.
+3Pre-II R. Complete late August.
Pre-II R after being on the high priority wait list last year. This is pain ):
stressed_premed_2022
Full Member
+1Pre-II R after being on the high priority wait list last year. This is pain ):
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II R just now
Hell yeah, joining the R party
Pre-II R as well.
IS.
App completed late Sept.
3.9/510.
Completely heartbroken.
I'm so sorry for everyone else who got the R today too.
IS.
App completed late Sept.
3.9/510.
Completely heartbroken.
I'm so sorry for everyone else who got the R today too.
MotorLover
Full Member
****
Pre-II R, best of luck to everyone still waiting on a decision!
D
deleted1111835
pre-II R working and living here. A real shame, but what's meant to be, will be!
mtb_shredgnar95
New Member
Interviewed here last Friday. It was my first and only interview this cycle. I was invited for interview one week prior, about 9 months since I submitted the application. I had completely moved on from the idea of going to medical school & had to re-read all my essays. Good luck to everyone, truly some outstanding individuals I had the pleasure of meeting! The future of medicine is looking extremely bright.
purplepremed1002
Full Member
Late update but caught the OOS pre-II R late Friday. Really liked this school so definitely bummed about this one 🙁
Congrats to everyone who secured an II in the last round!! Best of luck to all you future doctors!
Congrats to everyone who secured an II in the last round!! Best of luck to all you future doctors!
When did you interview? I wish I could answer your question ):Post-II WL 🙁 I'm also OOS, does anyone know if they usually take a lot of people off of the WL or its not too hopeful for me?
+1Post interview WL. I interviewed on the last possible day so honestly the best outcome I could have hoped for!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
frogdogdizzly
Full Member
Holy **** 303 acceptances! Is that a lot? It feels like a lot…. Any hope for waitlist folks?
Anyone know how many they usually give out a year?Holy **** 303 acceptances! Is that a lot? It feels like a lot…. Any hope for waitlist folks?
AverageMDPhD
MD/PhD Applicant
Last years data (from last years forum):Anyone know how many they usually give out a year?
Admissions Tracker Updated June 7, 2021
Primary Applications: 14,106
Completed Applications: 8,549
Interviewed Applicants: 739
Total Acceptance Offers: 327
Current Acceptance Offers: 184
They also had ~280 acceptances this time last year. Not too much of a change.