2022-2023 Colorado

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes!! I tried calling too and haven’t heard back either
I called and left 2 voicemails last week and haven't heard anything either! It's stressing me out because I don't have the exact beginning and end dates for my previous jobs so I'm worried about filling everything out correctly...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When do we get the official email where we can reserve our spot post A? Is there something I have to do in the applicant portal? Kinda dissociated during soohoo’s call and don’t remember what he said lol.
 
When do we get the official email where we can reserve our spot post A? Is there something I have to do in the applicant portal? Kinda dissociated during soohoo’s call and don’t remember what he said lol.
Literally same on the dissociation lol, I vaguely remember hearing the word Friday so maybe by the end of the week? I've been checking constantly and my portal hasn't changed at all since after the interview
 
When do we get the official email where we can reserve our spot post A? Is there something I have to do in the applicant portal? Kinda dissociated during soohoo’s call and don’t remember what he said lol.
Literally same on the dissociation lol, I vaguely remember hearing the word Friday so maybe by the end of the week? I've been checking constantly and my portal hasn't changed at all since after the interview
He said he's trying to roll out official emails before the holidays, but he also sounded unsure, so I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get one this week.
 
Gosh. I don’t mean to complain, because I recognize that I’ve had good luck with the cycle so far. That said, I’m confused about how I could get accepted to a top tier school and not hear anything from CO, my IS and top choice due to financial and family considerations. My stats are on the higher end, so I must be missing something that is important to this school. Hoping to snag an interview in January but am altogether confused by this crazy process.

Congrats to all those accepted here, and keeping my fingers crossed for us IS folks who are still waiting!
 
Gosh. I don’t mean to complain, because I recognize that I’ve had good luck with the cycle so far. That said, I’m confused about how I could get accepted to a top tier school and not hear anything from CO, my IS and top choice due to financial and family considerations. My stats are on the higher end, so I must be missing something that is important to this school. Hoping to snag an interview in January but am altogether confused by this crazy process.

Congrats to all those accepted here, and keeping my fingers crossed for us IS folks who are still waiting!
I feel ya. As someone also with high stats who has had luck at some T10s, it's disappointing to not have luck with CU as an IS applicant (also my top choice for the exact same reasons as you).

Congratulations on your top tier acceptance, that is incredible my dude/dudette.

FYI, I personally know two past IS applicants not even interview at CU, and both are at T5 schools. Who knows how they decide on people?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where is this info available/updated at? Just curious as I am still sitting on radio silence and this is my only IS MD....
It's on their main webpage. Here are the most recent numbers:

1673023065055.png
 
Anyone care to share their experience interviewing here, especially the group portion?
Group interview was good and the 2 other applicants I worked with were great. I’m not gonna share any specifics but there weren’t any “gotcha” questions. I think the individual interviews were ok but I felt that they were a little stiff and didn’t allow for natural conversation. I think they give their interviewers a list of questions they have to get through so that might explain the stiffness. Other than that there were also no gotcha questions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone care to share their experience interviewing here, especially the group portion?
Group interview was good and the 2 other applicants I worked with were great. I’m not gonna share any specifics but there weren’t any “gotcha” questions. I think the individual interviews were ok but I felt that they were a little stiff and didn’t allow for natural conversation. I think they give their interviewers a list of questions they have to get through so that might explain the stiffness. Other than that there were also no gotcha questions.
I second @cactus013. The group interview was actually a great time. Just be friendly and cooperative with the other interviewers and it’ll go well. I will say one of the other applicants in my group interview asked the 3rd applicant questions about his activities and experiences. While they meant well, it really cut into the time that others had to talk (only 30 minutes for the activity + follow up questions), so I thought it was a bit disrespectful. But the individual interview was basically an MMI (not really conversational at all, just rapid fire questions.) **Also, the dean said thank you letters and letters of intent/interest won’t impact their decisions for anyone wondering.**