2021-2022 Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interview invite about an hour ago! Complete 7/28

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if CU gives any sort of merit aid? Seems like they hardly give any need aid, and they're pricey but I would love to go lol.

50 secondaries. wow you're a beast
haha I'm a ORM reapplicant with just a "good" GPA (3.7) and terrible clinical hours so I thought I'd give it my all. Actually almost didn't fill out Colorado's secondary because it was long and I had interviews to prep for

has anyone been able to sign up for their cusom email? i got an email to register but I need a student ID which I don't believe I have... not in a huge rush but registering in the system helps it feel more real during a fully virtual process lol
bump bc same question. I'd like to pay the deposit but idk how. has anyone been able to do it yet?

bump bc same question. I'd like to pay the deposit but idk how. has anyone been able to do it yet?
i ended up calling the help desk and they gave me my ID, and now my email and student account is working... i'd recommend calling them tomorrow

Reactions: 1 user
feel like someone in this thread already mentioned it but are the individual interviews blind or open-file?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do I still have a chance at II here? I was complete in late August, I have their average stats and OOS. I expressed interest in their rural route too

Do I still have a chance at II here? I was complete in late August, I have their average stats and OOS. I expressed interest in their rural route too
I was complete 7/28 and just received an II here last week. 515+/3.6x, also OOS

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I asked in my individual interview and they told me it was closed file.
Thank you! This is quite surprising, but it is good you asked so you didn't make any assumptions during your interview. did you feel like 15 min was rushed?

Thank you! This is quite surprising, but it is good you asked so you didn't make any assumptions during your interview. did you feel like 15 min was rushed?
Yeah I did. 15 minutes I don't think is enough time for an interview but after the group interview and group activity I was honestly ready for it to be over.

I got an email this afternoon asking me to complete the residency classification form, but I was placed on their alternate list on 10/18. Just curious if anyone else on the AL received this email?

I got an email this afternoon asking me to complete the residency classification form, but I was placed on their alternate list on 10/18. Just curious if anyone else on the AL received this email?
Im on the alternate list and also received this!

Reactions: 1 users
I agreed. They try to make it fun, but a whole day on Zoom is still tiring. Especially toward the end.
Yeah I did. 15 minutes I don't think is enough time for an interview but after the group interview and group activity I was honestly ready for it to be over.

Called the admin office yesterday and they said all students on the alternate list have to fill out the classification form. That was kind of a hard pump fake right before Christmas as the form says its for admitted students :(

• Haha
Does anyone know if they take update letters?

Called the admin office yesterday and they said all students on the alternate list have to fill out the classification form. That was kind of a hard pump fake right before Christmas as the form says its for admitted students :(
Okay I interviewed last week but just got an email telling me to fill out the residency form- are they just having everyone fill it out now? Email says my application is being reviewed- not expecting to hear back till late Jan/early Feb

I interviewed last week as well and just got the email. Think as far as turnaround goes we should hear in late January or early February

Got placed on the Alternate List today. Interviewed 12/03. Kind of bummed not going to lie. I thought I would have heard back in January.

• Care
Got the A call today! First acceptance after a series of rejections! Interviewed 12/3.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Wait, turnaround of less than 3 weeks? I know that since I interviewed last week the holidays will probably extend things but have other people been getting that kind of turnaround? Just asking because I remember Dean Soohoo talking about somewhere in the 4-week range

Wait, turnaround of less than 3 weeks? I know that since I interviewed last week the holidays will probably extend things but have other people been getting that kind of turnaround? Just asking because I remember Dean Soohoo talking about somewhere in the 4-week range
I'm not sure if it just this December round? Maybe they were trying to get it out before the holiday. He did say 2 to 4 weeks during the interview day and another friend interviewed in November and heard back in 3 weeks.

Does anyone know if Colorado is still sending out IIs? Or are they pretty much done?

Hey all! Super stoked on the A here and trying to learn more about the school. Did anyone who attended the interviews have info about the "Summer Discovery" between year 1 and year 2? What is that exactly? I took notes but cannot for the life of me find them.

Just for data purposes (and because I'm absolutely stoked about it) I interviewed at CUSOM 11/5 and got the A on 12/1. IS. Can't wait to meet all of you peeps who end up attending! Anyone going to Second Look day on 2/11?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but does anyone know when CUSOM stops doing interviews?

Hey all! Super stoked on the A here and trying to learn more about the school. Did anyone who attended the interviews have info about the "Summer Discovery" between year 1 and year 2? What is that exactly? I took notes but cannot for the life of me find them.
Hi! I also did not take notes, but from what I understand it seems to be an optional summer break. You can choose to conduct research (or probably a few other activities/options which I can't remember) during this time if you don't want the break or are excited to get started with something

Hi! I also did not take notes, but from what I understand it seems to be an optional summer break. You can choose to conduct research (or probably a few other activities/options which I can't remember) during this time if you don't want the break or are excited to get started with something
Thank you!

Anyone know if Colorado has good waitlist movement for OOS applicants? Loved this school but I got placed on the alternate list and they don't accept update letters/loi so all I can do is wait and hope

Reactions: 3 users
PRAISE RALPHIE!!!!!! II today! IS, LM 67, submitted in July. Ugh this is such a RELIEF!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Screenshot_20220106-132513.png

**They have a typo- it should say Jan. 6, 2022**

Last edited:
  • Care
Does anyone know how many As they give out in a cycle? Looking at the tracker it looks like they technically could have a full class, but i know schools also give more As than seats because of people who have multiple As. Is this true?