2021-2022 East Tennessee (Quillen)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m attending in the fall, and I’m trying to make sure I’ve completed all the forms. I saw something about a drug screen before matriculation but haven’t heard anything since. Does quillen conduct a pre-matriculate drug test?
 
Hi everyone! I just saw that the FB group size increased to 73. Is anyone else still on active hold? Wondering if the class is already full at this point and I should prepare for the next cycle.
 
Hi everyone! I just saw that the FB group size increased to 73. Is anyone else still on active hold? Wondering if the class is already full at this point and I should prepare for the next cycle.

I’m still on active hold. I could be wrong, but I don’t think quillen gets too much WL movement (especially if you’re an OOS). You should definitely prepare for the next cycle of this is your only waitlist.
 
has anyone heard anything yet? i know there’s probably not a lot of us left on here, but if anyone knows anything…
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad