2021-2022 East Tennessee (Quillen)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also got the R after being on hold for a couple weeks. Best of luck everyone else!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Idk but I’m getting anxious! I was hoping for a call today!

Reactions: 1 user
I received an email today saying they will not send out more offers until accepted students withdrawal that are planning to attend other schools.

Reactions: 2 users
how likely do we think it is that there will be some more acceptances tomorrow

Members don't see this ad :)
Some more people were added to the fb today so I think they called more folk

what are the chances of waitlist movement? OS vs IS?

Just withdrew my acceptance, y'all. Hope it goes to one of you deserving people on the waitlist.

Got the call yesterday morning. IS and interviewed in November.

Reactions: 3 users
Just CTE'd. Can't wait to see you all in a couple of months! (Oh God, a couple of months. I need to find a house. 😫)

• Love
Just got the acceptance call! Very excited to meet my new classmates. Is there a FB group or groupme group?

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
has there been in any OS movement off the waitlist ?

Just got the call. IS interviewed in February then put on hold.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
got called few days ago, is there a groupme or anything similar?

Last edited:
  • Love
I’m attending in the fall, and I’m trying to make sure I’ve completed all the forms. I saw something about a drug screen before matriculation but haven’t heard anything since. Does quillen conduct a pre-matriculate drug test?

Hi everyone! I just saw that the FB group size increased to 73. Is anyone else still on active hold? Wondering if the class is already full at this point and I should prepare for the next cycle.

Hi everyone! I just saw that the FB group size increased to 73. Is anyone else still on active hold? Wondering if the class is already full at this point and I should prepare for the next cycle.

I’m still on active hold. I could be wrong, but I don’t think quillen gets too much WL movement (especially if you’re an OOS). You should definitely prepare for the next cycle of this is your only waitlist.

has anyone heard anything yet? i know there’s probably not a lot of us left on here, but if anyone knows anything…

has anyone heard anything yet? i know there’s probably not a lot of us left on here, but if anyone knows anything…
Just looking at their website, the class is full. People may still drop but just sharing what I know this far.

Just got the A, probably the last person
Ps. I just said probably the last person because last time I checked there were 78 people but I’m sure there will be a few spots movement from now until school starts.