2022-2023 Tennessee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It was not a glitch i just got a call

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I received the acceptance call from Dr. Fulton tonight around 8 pm. I was so happy I don’t think I remember any of the information he gave after lol
I sent a letter of intent yesterday afternoon - not sure if it had even been reviewed yet as I didn’t receive confirmation and it had only been a day. Maybe it helped though - for all the others on the waitlist!

withdrew my alternate list spot today hope everyone who is waiting gets good news soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone heard anything or know of any movement since the first week of may?

Reactions: 1 user
got the call this afternoon!!! re-applicant and second year on the waitlist!

Reactions: 4 users
Received the A last Friday (5/19). Their waitlist seems to be moving still, so I'm wishing the best for everyone still waiting to hear!

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone heard anything recently? We are almost at the end of May but the Facebook group is at 129. Are they behind or have people just not joined the group?

Reactions: 1 user
Ditto. Interviewed on 1/24 and got the A call tonight at 9PM
it's 11:29 pm. i've applied to UTHSC as IS student. 511 MCAT 3.99 GPA. I want to get in so badly. I have 7 more secondaries to finish (applied to 23 schools). I hope I can look back at this comment and see that even though idk what lies ahead im trudging forward and doing my best. hopefully I get into medical school this year because I worked super hard to get to where i am right now, applying.

but if i fail, i know that means i'll be able to grow. through failure you learn..................... (but) i don't deserve to fail. i've tried so hard