You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Georgetown
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1111654
I’m sorry 🙁 when were you complete?
Welp same rip good luck everyone!
Idk exactly but very early probably early JulyI’m sorry 🙁 when were you complete?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well sounds like a lot of us just got hit in the first wave of R's this morning, including myself. LM 68, ORM, submitted 7/2. Hey, they get over 14k applications/year, it's a competitive program. Keep your head up fellow rejectees, and good luck to those still in the hunt!
Throwawayaccount777
Full Member
same 🙁Just got hit with the R, complete 6/26 😕
Yes, this is pre-IIYou guys got sent almost same time? Waiting for my R…. This is pre II right?
1_airforce_1
Full Member
R OOS Complete 6/28
R OOS Complete 7/4 LM 76.4
stardust12
Full Member
+1 also OOS and complete 6/28 🙁R OOS Complete 6/28
me seeing all these rejections knowing damn well that my time may come soon.
Same lmao.View attachment 343503
me seeing all these rejections knowing damn well that my time may come soon.
I literally just said "well, damn".
anyone complete late july and haven't heard back yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II R today, LM 74, Virginia resident, complete 7/2
georgetown adcoms rejecting applicants like.
No post-II rejections yet?
UGH SAME. RIP Georgetown!
Pre-II R this morning too, complete 06/25. Best of luck to all of y’all this cycle!
NaKATPase413
ORM, CA RESIDENT, LM 76.7, WARS 79 (Readjusted)
I was complete on 8/02. Nothing for me yet. It seems like the June and July applicants are getting the rejections right now. However, I think the winter is coming for us complete in August people.
same 

Complete 7/15 and haven't heard a thing. Bracing myself though...anyone complete late july and haven't heard back yet?
US MD schools cannot let you know admissions decisions before October 15th (unless you're an early decision applicant)No post-II rejections yet?
D
deleted1111654
Were most of you finished before 7/5?
Actually, they can let you know if you have been rejected.US MD schools cannot let you know admissions decisions before October 15th (unless you're an early decision applicant)
They just cannot offer acceptances until October 15th.
Thank you for clarifying! I didn't know that.Actually, they can let you know if you have been rejected.
They just cannot offer acceptances until October 15th.
Same. Complete 7/12Complete 7/15 and haven't heard a thing. Bracing myself though...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
doctorhalstead
Full Member
Hey guys, sorry about the Rs this morning.
Anyone who has already interviewed, could you share your experience?
Anyone who has already interviewed, could you share your experience?
It just came through! Good luck to everyone else here!Complete 7/6, so I am patiently waiting for my R as well
waiting for my 7/9 R as a Canadian... its like a watching arrows falling from the skyIt just came through! Good luck to everyone else here!
purplepremed1002
Full Member
Adding to the Rs. Complete on 07/08. This was one of my top choices... even shadowed heavily at the GU Medstar hospital. Good luck all.
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
My first R this morning. Oh well. Complete 7/7. This was one of my first secondaries, and looking back , I didn't do as good a job as the later ones.
proteinfolder
Full Member
Ouch just got the R as well. Good luck everyone!
cyclistdoc
Full Member
Just hit with the R.... What a sad day 🙁
R just now! already deleted it from my email 🙂 complete 7/12
Adding to the R's. OOS complete 7/12
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone complete in mid/end of July with Rs?
I wasn't complete until 7/26-7/27 so I guess I still have time to wait for my impending doom 😀 😀
Lol I didn’t even bother reading mineR just now! already deleted it from my email 🙂 complete 7/12
I was complete 7/21. Wondering if they will get to that date today. It seems like they're going out in chronological order?I wasn't complete until 7/26-7/27 so I guess I still have time to wait for my impending doom 😀 😀