2021-2022 Howard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi guys, just wanted to say that I got accepted off of the waitlist on monday! super grateful for the opportunity and hope all of you lovely people are able to hear back soon as well 🤞🏽

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if they’ve sent out all pre-II Rs yet? I thought they had but I still haven’t gotten an R email and I doubt they’re still interviewing…

Does anyone know if they’ve sent out all pre-II Rs yet? I thought they had but I still haven’t gotten an R email and I doubt they’re still interviewing…

I’m in the same boat, I sent update/interest letters and it’s been silent since I sent in my secondary. Still haven’t gotten the R but also no II

Reactions: 1 user
y’all hang in there

probably going to be more waves of movement through mid June

interesting they added an interview day, i would assume this is a good sign but don’t recall them adding such a late interview day in recent history
Do you know what date the new interview day is?

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
I received an email asking me to confirm if I am still interested in the waitlist. I am assuming that WL movement is still happening. Guys don't lose hope. Manifesting acceptances for everyone still waiting to hear back. It was a tough decision for me but I had withdraw my waitlist position. Good luck guys!!

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone ever gotten their phone calls answered by any of the offices at this school? smh

For accepted students, did you guys receive any financial aid scholarships thus far? I am trying to create a budget but I have not received any offers yet.

Those who interviewed today, did they mention anything going on with the cycle know as far as seats left and such?

Has anyone received a pre-II R in the past week? Lol still waiting for mine

Guys, I checked the thread from last year. Some people got rejected in July! Someone in that thread (from last year) called admissions and asked why, and the admissions said that they hold on to some students in case there is a need to interview. I hope they have a sudden need to interview again.

Reactions: 3 users
Hi everyone !! I just got accepted ! Don’t give up hope your time is coming :)

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Hey everyone just FYI, I called the office and Ms. April, the administrative secretary, is back and answering calls for anyone who has been trying to reach the office.

Also, did anyone who has been accepted/interviewed have a sub 500 MCAT?

Has anyone received a pre-II R in the past week? Lol still waiting for mine

Nope, I’m still waiting. I sent an update two weeks ago and got a response saying they’ll get back to me soon and that they are winding down the process. Does anyone know if they still have interview dates this late in the cycle?

Reactions: 1 users
Nope, I’m still waiting. I sent an update two weeks ago and got a response saying they’ll get back to me soon and that they are winding down the process. Does anyone know if they still have interview dates this late in the cycle?
I'm still waiting too. T_T

there’s def been some movement! congrats on those of you that will be bisons in a month!

for those that are so waiting, there may be some more movement but make sure to reapply

• Love
Hi guys, does anyone have yet to receive a rejection? I am a little confused why they won't reject me, it's not like they still will interview, this late in the cycle. Just wanted to know if anyone is in the same situation as me.

Hi guys, does anyone have yet to receive a rejection? I am a little confused why they won't reject me, it's not like they still will interview, this late in the cycle. Just wanted to know if anyone is in the same situation as me.
There’s been silence on my end too smh.

I’m in the same boat, I never heard back after the secondary and I sent update letters. They did respond saying the updates were put in my file but nothing else.

Officially received a rejection email (never had an interview invite ps). Good luck to everyone else!

Officially rejected too. I had been watching this thread on the side and just felt like saying something. I’m lowkey glad to know but at the same time a bit pissed. The anticipation of “will I/won’t I” for nearly a year just for it to culminate with a “apply earlier next time, sorry” is one of the frustrating processes of applying to medical school. I’ve tried at this for awhile, doing what I can, and I just think this is God/Universe telling me to do something else.

To everyone who got in, good luck and may you all succeed and be great. To the others in the same boat as me, good luck and plenty of success as well.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Officially rejected too. I had been watching this thread on the side and just felt like saying something. I’m lowkey glad to know but at the same time a bit pissed. The anticipation of “will I/won’t I” for nearly a year just for it to culminate with a “apply earlier next time, sorry” is one of the frustrating processes of applying to medical school. I’ve tried at this for awhile, doing what I can, and I just think this is God/Universe telling me to do something else.

To everyone who got in, good luck and may you all succeed and be great. To the others in the same boat as me, good luck and plenty of success as well.
Don’t give up!!