You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Howard
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ssdesigorl74
Full Member
Any pre-II or post-II R’s recently?
I havent heard anything since submitting the secondary and sending an update letter
MCATSCRUBS
Full Member
Lol they definitely ghosting some applicants. I have been wondering if there is a way to get our secondary fee refunded because they specifically stated in their emails that "6-8 weeks for a full review, but most people have heard anything and the cycle is damn near over. That email is essentially a contract, right? If they are not able to review apps in 6-8 wks post-secondary submission, then they shouldn't have included a timeline.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AnApple365
Full Member
Day 8! Everyone give it up for DAY 8!
caitlin68
New Member
Got A last tuesday 5/2, interviewed 4/12 and was waitlisted 4/27. does anyone have the link for the groupme or FB page? I think someone earlier said the FB page would be sent in an email but I haven't seen anything about it....
good luck to everyone out there, everything is going to turn out ok 🙂
good luck to everyone out there, everything is going to turn out ok 🙂
yea I asked about WL movement and she told me that they're still pulling people off as needed... so all hope is not lost!Did you happen to ask if they have started sending out offers to WL ppl? Or anything about the WL movement?
Also asked about interviews for the people asking on here, she said they stopped mid April and that those not invited would prob hear about an R at the end of the cycle. Says the reason they wait so long is that in the event they need to fill the class after exhausting the WL (maybe people drop super last minute for whatever reason) they will go back to that pile and interview from there but she doesn't anticipate that happening with the way things look now.
Last edited:
that doesn’t sound promising :/she doesn't anticipate that happening with the way things look now.
Congrats 😊 that’s such a quick turn around hopefully more movement is coming soon.Got A last tuesday 5/2, interviewed 4/12 and was waitlisted 4/27. does anyone have the link for the groupme or FB page? I think someone earlier said the FB page would be sent in an email but I haven't seen anything about it....
good luck to everyone out there, everything is going to turn out ok 🙂
canyonmoon528
Full Member
Do we know if there will actually be a “flood”? Seems like the Facebook group is just increasing reallyyy slowly
D
deleted833891
Truthfully, I wouldn’t go by Facebook. Myself and a couple of others have been accepted and we don’t use Facebook.Do we know if there will actually be a “flood”? Seems like the Facebook group is just increasing reallyyy slowly
AnApple365
Full Member
Do we know if there will actually be a “flood”? Seems like the Facebook group is just increasing reallyyy slowly
Maybe this year is different. Could be after the deadline to accept that they gave recently accepted students, could be a constant trickle
how.to.get.away.with.med
New Member
Got A yesterday morning. I interviewed 2/22 and was waitlisted 3/27. Still in disbelief 🤯
was a super hard decision but just withdrew my A here. hoping one of you guys get it on here🤞
canyonmoon528
Full Member
Does anyone know if the class is full?
AnApple365
Full Member
Day 12: still waiting for my A…
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
canyonmoon528
Full Member
Congratulations!!! When was your interview and WL notification if you don’t mind my asking!Got the A 20 min ago!!!
I interviewed 2/15 and waitlisted 3/3Congratulations!!! When was your interview and WL notification if you don’t mind my asking!
AnApple365
Full Member
Is Howard WL ranked?
yeah
canyonmoon528
Full Member
meeeeany waitlisters going to the second look next week?
see you there!!! i’m hoping we’ll get off the waitlist before then 🤞🏽meeee
canyonmoon528
Full Member
Here’s to the next two weeks 🧿🧿see you there!!! i’m hoping we’ll get off the waitlist before then 🤞🏽
lzberl
New Member
Yes!!any waitlisters going to the second look next week?
despite the slow movement i’m excited for itYes!!
Is anyone able to add me to the GroupMe?
Dm'd you. Congrats on the acceptance 🙂Is anyone able to add me to the GroupMe?
Edit: anyone here who is accepted can feel free to dm me for the groupme link. the groupme link is also in the Facebook group if you scroll through the posts
Last edited:
AnApple365
Full Member
Day 17 of agony:
So at this point if I didn’t receive an interview, I’m just waiting for my R?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
luhsagnuh
Full Member
^^So at this point if I didn’t receive an interview, I’m just waiting for my R?
AnApple365
Full Member
Recently admitted students: how long are they giving y’all to accept the offer?
Yes unfortunately I called and there last interview was April 15! They can’t reject everyone because in case of an emergency they might need to interview but it’s very rare and unlikely to happen per an admissions officer. Since they usually use everyone on their waitlist,they told me to find ways to improve my application and apply next cycle.So at this point if I didn’t receive an interview, I’m just waiting for my R?
Last edited:
MeredithGreyH8r
Full Member
All WL students are given 48 hours.Recently admitted students: how long are they giving y’all to accept the offer?
mangos_yummy
New Member
I'm SO excited to finally say this phrase: I GOT THE A!!!
canyonmoon528
Full Member
Congratulations!! If you don’t mind my asking, when were you waitlisted? (If you were)I'm SO excited to finally say this phrase: I GOT THE A!!!
mangos_yummy
New Member
thank you! 2/17, which was the max date that HUCM said that my interview date group would hear back about the school's decisionCongratulations!! If you don’t mind my asking, when were you waitlisted? (If you were)
mangos_yummy
New Member
I heard back a few days ago, but have been preoccupied and busy to postCongratulations!! If you don’t mind my asking, when were you waitlisted? (If you were)
ssdesigorl74
Full Member
Pre ii r just now. Good luck to everyone for the upcoming year!!
xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Full Member
got the A 🥹 interview 01/10, waitlisted 01/17
AnApple365
Full Member
Day 22:
MeredithGreyH8r
Full Member
Just a reminder Howard’s CTE isn’t until June 12th. So people could be holding A’s. There may still be movement to come
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
canyonmoon528
Full Member
FB group at 130
Fashion27890
New Member
Hopefully it’s just people who have been accepted joining and may not attend. Keeping hope!
Fashion27890
New Member
Any update on this?For anyone that’s called, have you spoken to anyone on the admission committee or Williams-folkes about your specific WL status?
canyonmoon528
Full Member
Tell me why the second look day email damn near gave me a heart attack 😭 see y’all Friday tho ✌️
Fashion27890
New Member
Omg same I was about to jump up and down!!Tell me why the second look day email damn near gave me a heart attack 😭 see y’all Friday tho ✌️