You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Louisville
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
MedSchoolHopeful2026
Full Member
I love this!!! Okay UOL MD
So I know they said in their update emails not to send updates…does that include letters of interest?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yup probably includes any type of letter or updateSo I know they said in their update emails not to send updates…does that include letters of interest?
Thank you sm!!Yup probably includes any type of letter or update
mediocrestudent97
Full Member
It is really laid back, I interviewed back in august (and was accepted in october) and found it to be just two conversations like you would have with anyone you just met. I think I got one situational question from my second interviewer but we started talking hockey and most of my interview was about that haha.The last email I got prior to winter break said they had NOT filled their class yet. I have an interview this month, but I do know that historically a lot of people get pulled from the waitlist (like said before ~1/3 of the class). Can anyone give an idea of what type of questions theyre asking this year? Are they situational, behavioral, or more random things about your application and yourself?
mediocrestudent97
Full Member
Got a generous offer this morning OOS.. feeling blessed!Louisville has started sending scholarships out. OOS ppl— there is hope for the $!
aspiringdoc1~1
Full Member
Has anyone else received their post-interview status update today? 😀
*edited to add post*
*edited to add post*
Last edited:
Waitlist ✨ if that smiley emoji means you were accepted, congratulations! 🙂Has anyone else received their post-interview status update today? 😀
*edited to add post*
aspiringdoc1~1
Full Member
Waitlist as well! But still exciting nonetheless considering the late interview! A step in the right direction. Are you IS or OOS? Fingers crossed for us!Waitlist ✨ if that smiley emoji means you were accepted, congratulations! 🙂
dawgsalltheway
Full Member
+1 OOSWaitlist as well! But still exciting nonetheless considering the late interview! A step in the right direction. Are you IS or OOS? Fingers crossed for us!
IS 🙂Waitlist as well! But still exciting nonetheless considering the late interview! A step in the right direction. Are you IS or OOS? Fingers crossed for us!
starshipsweremeanttofly
Full Member
Pre-II R, OOS. Best of luck to everyone! I have other MD options so this one doesn't sting too bad!
same, except don't have any other option. When I apply again, I don't think I'll apply here again since i'm OOS.Pre-II R, OOS. Best of luck to everyone! I have other MD options so this one doesn't sting too bad!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MedSchoolHopeful2026
Full Member
Retweet just got the R was complete in September.Pre-II R, OOS. Best of luck to everyone! I have other MD options so this one doesn't sting too bad!
cardiocandy
Admitted-MD
Pre-II R, OOS
Pre-II R just now! OOS
premedhopeful1013
Full Member
Pre-II R just now. OOS
Yea, me too pre-II R, complete 08/26. GL everyone else!
Last edited:
hopefulfuturemd82
New Member
+1Pre-II R just now. OOS
BeehiveDoctor
New Member
Accepted Students:
Is there a Slack channel, FB group, group chat, etc., for accepted students starting in 2022?
Thanks!
Is there a Slack channel, FB group, group chat, etc., for accepted students starting in 2022?
Thanks!
cheetolover14
Full Member
anyone know anything about waitlist movement?
aspiringdoc1~1
Full Member
I know someone who got off the waitlist end of may last year, could be a bit for us to hear backanyone know anything about waitlist movement?
Hi! Current student here. The Facebook and Instagram page for the Class of 2026 has been made, just check your email for the links.
To the waitlist questions, I have classmates who got off the waitlist 2-3 weeks before orientation in July and I think that was the latest I've heard of. The biggest movement you'll see on the waitlist is June as people finalize their school commitments. LMK if there are any questions.
To the waitlist questions, I have classmates who got off the waitlist 2-3 weeks before orientation in July and I think that was the latest I've heard of. The biggest movement you'll see on the waitlist is June as people finalize their school commitments. LMK if there are any questions.
Last edited:
cheetolover14
Full Member
waitlist process email received- anyone know if there was good movement last year?
aspiringdoc1~1
Full Member
Probably hard to say since they don’t tell you where you’re ranked on the waitlistwaitlist process email received- anyone know if there was good movement last year?
I got an acceptance email after 5pm today. Interviewed on 12/1. Hopefully you hear good news soon!!!anyone get something today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS or OOS? And Congrats!I got an acceptance email after 5pm today. Interviewed on 12/1. Hopefully you hear good news soon!!!
Last edited:
ISIS or OOS?
greeneturtle
New Member
OOS acceptance email today. interviewed 10/7/21
dawgsalltheway
Full Member
Anyone hear anything today? Do we think the first round is over?
Anyone OOS heard anything back today or yesterday?
velvetbricks
New Member
IS acceptance email today! Interviewed 11/16/21
aspiringdoc1~1
Full Member
Got another email update, people are still holding multiple acceptances but hopefully some of us will get that email we’ve been waiting for 😀
dawgsalltheway
Full Member
Congrats!! What time?? OOS or instate?Got the call!!
Over an hour ago and OOS! Thank you 🙂Congrats!! What time?? OOS or instate?
When did you interview?Got the call!!
02/01When did you interview?
Any other acceptances today or this week??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fettywap123467
Full Member
Anyone been accepted ?
medicaltomato
Full Member
Still waiting 🙃😭
Have also not heard backStill waiting 🙃😭
aspiringdoc1~1
Full Member
Nothing yet
medicaltomato
Full Member
with each day that passes, part of me passes away with it 🙃🙃😭