2021-2022 Louisville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
So I know they said in their update emails not to send updates…does that include letters of interest?

Members don't see this ad :)
The last email I got prior to winter break said they had NOT filled their class yet. I have an interview this month, but I do know that historically a lot of people get pulled from the waitlist (like said before ~1/3 of the class). Can anyone give an idea of what type of questions theyre asking this year? Are they situational, behavioral, or more random things about your application and yourself?
It is really laid back, I interviewed back in august (and was accepted in october) and found it to be just two conversations like you would have with anyone you just met. I think I got one situational question from my second interviewer but we started talking hockey and most of my interview was about that haha.

Louisville has started sending scholarships out. OOS ppl— there is hope for the $!

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone else received their post-interview status update today? :D

*edited to add post*

Last edited:
Waitlist ✨ if that smiley emoji means you were accepted, congratulations! :)
Waitlist as well! But still exciting nonetheless considering the late interview! A step in the right direction. Are you IS or OOS? Fingers crossed for us!

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R as well, OOS. Good luck y'all!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Yea, me too pre-II R, complete 08/26. GL everyone else!

Last edited:
  • Care
Accepted Students:

Is there a Slack channel, FB group, group chat, etc., for accepted students starting in 2022?

Thanks!

Hi! Current student here. The Facebook and Instagram page for the Class of 2026 has been made, just check your email for the links.
To the waitlist questions, I have classmates who got off the waitlist 2-3 weeks before orientation in July and I think that was the latest I've heard of. The biggest movement you'll see on the waitlist is June as people finalize their school commitments. LMK if there are any questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
waitlist process email received- anyone know if there was good movement last year?

Withdrew app today. Good luck everyone!!

Reactions: 2 users
Got another email update, people are still holding multiple acceptances but hopefully some of us will get that email we’ve been waiting for 😀

Reactions: 4 users
with each day that passes, part of me passes away with it 🙃🙃😭

Reactions: 3 users