You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Louisville
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
medicaltomato
Full Member
🙌🏻🙌🏻Here’s to manifesting a TON of waitlist movement next week 🙂))
Do they have a ranked waitlist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aspiringdoc1~1
Full Member
They said they did in my interview but that they don’t tell you where you are rankedDo they have a ranked waitlist?
IS acceptance today! I think there should be good movement next week!
bluegrassboi77
New Member
Congratulations!IS acceptance today! I think there should be good movement next week!
fettywap123467
Full Member
any updates?
Nope, but it seems so far they’ve been sending out acceptances on Thursdays so maybe we will hear something thenany updates?
Oos got accepted last Tuesday, withdrew today.
Nvm I stand corrected lolOos got accepted last Tuesday, withdrew today.
Has anyone heard back this week?
medicaltomato
Full Member
nope 🫠Has anyone heard back this week?
dawgsalltheway
Full Member
sending good vibes for some phone calls today 🙌🙌
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fettywap123467
Full Member
anyone get a call yet?
I’m not even sure if it waitlist movement is still going on tbhanyone get a call yet?
Edit: I have Zero insight, just feeling hopeless and sad now
medicaltomato
Full Member
they’ll send out rejection letters if that happens though right?I’m not even sure if it waitlist movement is still going on tbh
Edit: I have Zero insight, just feeling hopeless and sad now
I’m extremely hopeless too lol
No idea, according to sdn last year they sent out at least some IS rejections on May 28th. Not sure when OOS rejections camethey’ll send out rejection letters if that happens though right?
I’m extremely hopeless too lol
cheetolover14
Full Member
does the waitlist show up on anyone's CYMS tool?
I cannot use the CYMS tool, It says you need to have 1 acceptance before you can see and use itdoes the waitlist show up on anyone's CYMS tool?
medicaltomato
Full Member
what is that?I cannot use the CYMS tool, It says you need to have 1 acceptance before you can see and use it
An acceptance? I have no ideawhat is that?
Edit: I thought You were making a joke but I realize you are not the same person who said the previous comment I replied to. CYMS is the choose your medical school thing that you can access on AMCAS but it says you need to be accepted somewhere for you to even have the option of using it.
dawgsalltheway
Full Member
Got the A today!!
Happy tears :’) stay strong my waitlist friends!!!
Happy tears :’) stay strong my waitlist friends!!!
medicaltomato
Full Member
congratulations!!!Got the A today!!
Happy tears :’) stay strong my waitlist friends!!!
medicaltomato
Full Member
Lol I see I see, thank you!An acceptance? I have no idea
Edit: I thought You were making a joke but I realize you are not the same person who said the previous comment I replied to. CYMS is the choose your medical school thing that you can access on AMCAS but it says you need to be accepted somewhere for you to even have the option of using it.
Congrats!! IS or OOS?Got the A today!!
Happy tears :’) stay strong my waitlist friends!!!
cheetolover14
Full Member
stats?Got the A today!!
Happy tears :’) stay strong my waitlist friends!!!
You sound exactly like meOOS, 3.7x, 50x MCAT, lots of publications/research
cheetolover14
Full Member
dudee sameYou sound exactly like me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aspiringdoc1~1
Full Member
Anyone else done/ almost done with reapplication stuff 😵💫
bluegrassboi77
New Member
Does anyone know if historically there has been significant waitlist movement in June?
Earlier in thread I think one of the med students said people from their class got in 2 weeks or so before their classes start in July so I assume there’s someDoes anyone know if historically there has been significant waitlist movement in June?
cheetolover14
Full Member
i also think there is still some movement because there was a post in the X vs Y med school and students accepted last week, assuming that not all of them accepted their offersEarlier in thread I think one of the med students said people from their class got in 2 weeks or so before their classes start in July so I assume there’s some
medicaltomato
Full Member
Here is my daily I'm so sad post. Maybe more people decided against UL over the long weekend? 🥴
medicaltomato
Full Member
Cheers to the opening of the 2023 cycle lol
cheetolover14
Full Member
submitted my reapp today and got an OOS A! best of luck y'all
Anyone heard back this week??
medicaltomato
Full Member
nopeAnyone heard back this week??
fettywap123467
Full Member
anyone hear back?
No sir, But I will Say I get A heart attack anytime I see Something posted on this thread because I’m like dang another week I aint Hear backanyone hear back?
medicaltomato
Full Member
SAME 😂No sir, But I will Say I get A heart attack anytime I see Something posted on this thread because I’m like dang another week I aint Hear back
medicaltomato
Full Member
I met with the admissions director today and she said there are currently 100 students who have chosen UL as "commit to enroll" and there are about 62 students who have selected "plan to enroll" .... she couldn't tell me if they were IS or OOS
medicaltomato
Full Member
idk if you all are IS or OOS, but she said there has been more movement with OOS - which is unfortunate for me personally because I'm IS lol
Isn’t that quite a lot of people who are unsure??I met with the admissions director today and she said there are currently 100 students who have chosen UL as "commit to enroll" and there are about 62 students who have selected "plan to enroll" .... she couldn't tell me if they were IS or OOS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
medicaltomato
Full Member
That's what I thought! So idk what to think of it. Like idk if those people are really planning to enroll or if they're not that serious about UL. And that's kind of what she said too. She said there is so much uncertainty still.Isn’t that quite a lot of people who are unsure??
Hmm that’s interesting i guess that’s good news?That's what I thought! So idk what to think of it. Like idk if those people are really planning to enroll or if they're not that serious about UL. And that's kind of what she said too. She said there is so much uncertainty still.
medicaltomato
Full Member
🤨 idk how to think about it. because what if those 62 students commit to enroll lol … to me it’s both good news and bad news rn 😂Hmm that’s interesting i guess that’s good news?
One of the med students earlier in the thread says a lot of waitlist movement happens in June bc people wanna go to their State schools so I’m clinging onto that hope rn🤨 idk how to think about it. because what if those 62 students commit to enroll lol … to me it’s both good news and bad news rn 😂
medicaltomato
Full Member
can you select ‘plan to enroll’ at multiple schools? I’m really not familiar with the CYMS tool