2021-2022 Louisville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Here’s to manifesting a TON of waitlist movement next week :)))

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
IS acceptance today! I think there should be good movement next week!

Reactions: 1 users
IS acceptance last Thursday 5/19
Good luck everyone!

Withdrew my OOS A today :’( It was so expensive, and I love the school but… anyway good luck to all you beautiful intelligent souls, stay strong!!!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m not even sure if it waitlist movement is still going on tbh

Edit: I have Zero insight, just feeling hopeless and sad now
they’ll send out rejection letters if that happens though right?

I’m extremely hopeless too lol

Reactions: 1 user
what is that?
An acceptance? I have no idea

Edit: I thought You were making a joke but I realize you are not the same person who said the previous comment I replied to. CYMS is the choose your medical school thing that you can access on AMCAS but it says you need to be accepted somewhere for you to even have the option of using it.

• Haha
Got the A today!!

Happy tears :’) stay strong my waitlist friends!!!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
An acceptance? I have no idea

Edit: I thought You were making a joke but I realize you are not the same person who said the previous comment I replied to. CYMS is the choose your medical school thing that you can access on AMCAS but it says you need to be accepted somewhere for you to even have the option of using it.
Lol I see I see, thank you!

Does anyone know if historically there has been significant waitlist movement in June?
Earlier in thread I think one of the med students said people from their class got in 2 weeks or so before their classes start in July so I assume there’s some

Earlier in thread I think one of the med students said people from their class got in 2 weeks or so before their classes start in July so I assume there’s some
i also think there is still some movement because there was a post in the X vs Y med school and students accepted last week, assuming that not all of them accepted their offers

Here is my daily I'm so sad post. Maybe more people decided against UL over the long weekend? 🥴

I met with the admissions director today and she said there are currently 100 students who have chosen UL as "commit to enroll" and there are about 62 students who have selected "plan to enroll" .... she couldn't tell me if they were IS or OOS

idk if you all are IS or OOS, but she said there has been more movement with OOS - which is unfortunate for me personally because I'm IS lol

I met with the admissions director today and she said there are currently 100 students who have chosen UL as "commit to enroll" and there are about 62 students who have selected "plan to enroll" .... she couldn't tell me if they were IS or OOS
Isn’t that quite a lot of people who are unsure??

Isn’t that quite a lot of people who are unsure??
That's what I thought! So idk what to think of it. Like idk if those people are really planning to enroll or if they're not that serious about UL. And that's kind of what she said too. She said there is so much uncertainty still.

That's what I thought! So idk what to think of it. Like idk if those people are really planning to enroll or if they're not that serious about UL. And that's kind of what she said too. She said there is so much uncertainty still.
Hmm that’s interesting i guess that’s good news?

🤨 idk how to think about it. because what if those 62 students commit to enroll lol … to me it’s both good news and bad news rn 😂
One of the med students earlier in the thread says a lot of waitlist movement happens in June bc people wanna go to their State schools so I’m clinging onto that hope rn

can you select ‘plan to enroll’ at multiple schools? I’m really not familiar with the CYMS tool