2021-2022 Midwestern University (Chicago, Illinois) CCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Both I think because on secondary they said that I meet the academic requirements so I am assuming that means GPA/MCAT?
I though it was just the selection process for interviews after secondary submission. Where did you see they screen? What are the cut offs?

Members don't see this ad.

I though it was just the selection process for interviews after secondary submission. Where did you see they screen? What are the cut offs?
I am not sure. I was just asking if they screen based on my stats bc I saw in the AZCOM one they waitlisted people for interviews based on stats

Reactions: 1 user
Yes. You should still apply. There is a chance that the people that were put on a waitlist will be given interviews. I noticed that from older forums.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone having trouble accessing the secondary portal?
Yes! I called the office of admissions and they said that they are having issues across the board with their website, so the issue is on their end! They said check back in later this evening or tomorrow.

Yes! I called the office of admissions and they said that they are having issues across the board with their website, so the issue is on their end! They said check back in later this evening or tomorrow.
I believe it's working now :)

Do you guys know if they change the status in the portal at all? Since I submitted my application nothing changed for like a month from this:
1628289249938.png

I was rejected from AZCOM a few weeks ago and my portal didn’t change
Would you mind sharing how long did it take them to review your app? I sent mine as the first one beginning of 7/5/21 and since then radio silence. I'm IS for them (I'm not really sure if they have any pref.).

Hi guys,
Confirmed application complete 7/21, anyone know when we can expect to start seeing the first round of II's come out? Good luck to everyone btw!

Hi guys,
Confirmed application complete 7/21, anyone know when we can expect to start seeing the first round of II's come out? Good luck to everyone btw!
According to last years thread it was late August!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Submitted AACOMAS Mid-July and secondary within two weeks but my MCAT is still listed as expected. Is that normal? I ask because I know some schools load MCAT scores after submission of secondaries but it has been a while now....

Submitted AACOMAS Mid-July and secondary within two weeks but my MCAT is still listed as expected. Is that normal? I ask because I know some schools load MCAT scores after submission of secondaries but it has been a while now....

Have you try updating the application from AACOMAS? Sometimes it helps. I just checked mine and it's checkmarked as green so you probably should contact admission so they can manually kick it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Following!
Hey just so you know, at the very top of every thread, there's a button on the right side that says "watch" so you can get notifications without having to comment. Hope that helps!!

Reactions: 5 users
competed since 6/30 and nothing yet :cryi:

Reactions: 3 users
So, I got a letter in the mail from CCOM. Wondering what it is. I won't be able to open it until later today :/

So did they tell you when first II come out?

AZCOM already started giving out II and R. I got an R from them this morning

• Care
Been complete since late June but no word yet. Hang in there y’all!

Reactions: 3 users
So far only one person on this thread has received an II?

Reactions: 1 users