2021-2022 Noorda College of Osteopathic Medicine (Provo, UT) Noorda-COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i think they definitely are! they said they are interviewing til March and before the holidays people were scheduling interviews for January so I think they still have a long way to go!
thanks! hope you hear back soon <3

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like the class might be getting close to full? On facebook, noorda started to post people who are a part of the incoming class.

Waitlisted. My hopes are high though! Glad to have had the opportunity to interview and look forward to the future.

Waitlisted. My hopes are high though! Glad to have had the opportunity to interview and look forward to the future.

Me as well! Hopefully they take people off the WL! I wonder when they might.

Has anyone actually been rejected or just waitlisted?

Me as well! Hopefully they take people off the WL! I wonder when they might.

Has anyone actually been rejected or just waitlisted?

Wondering about post-II Rs as well

Members don't see this ad :)
WL 12/14. Hopefully the movement is fast this year!

Reactions: 1 users
so ive been accepted and I have a month to complete a series of requirements that includes paying the acceptance fee and signing acceptance forms. However it's still early in the cycle and I have yet to hear back from most of the schools I applied to. If I pay/sign these documents am I committing to the school or can I sign to save my spot and then decide later to retract? im new at this whole thing so I dont quite understand how this works.

so ive been accepted and I have a month to complete a series of requirements that includes paying the acceptance fee and signing acceptance forms. However it's still early in the cycle and I have yet to hear back from most of the schools I applied to. If I pay/sign these documents am I committing to the school or can I sign to save my spot and then decide later to retract? im new at this whole thing so I dont quite understand how this works.

You can do all the necessary signing and paying required for NOORDA then choose to go somewhere else later. You will just loose your deposit from NOORDA.

I let my acceptance go - it was a hard decision because I felt great about this school, but I felt I needed to be closer to my family to be able to take care of them. Good luck to you all!

Reactions: 3 users
Got accepted today and plan on going with another acceptance at a different school. If you're waitlisted don't lose hope! :)

Reactions: 3 users
Wow I received a secondary today. Feels very late but I'm ready to do this! I like the video secondary. Allows me to just talk instead of having to just sit there and type for hours.

Wow I received a secondary today. Feels very late but I'm ready to do this! I like the video secondary. Allows me to just talk instead of having to just sit there and type for hours.
when did you add this school?

Does anyone know the large the class size for this incoming class is?

I believe the class size is 135. There’s about 70 students accepted so far on the Facebook group. I don’t know if that is a true number as some people may not have a Facebook.
Someone said their class was full and they got waitlist or accepted pending seat cuz of that. So I’m not sure. I’ve been complete since august and then was placed on pre II hold. Hoping they send out more interviews soon but it seems like they haven’t in a while

I believe the class size is 135. There’s about 70 students accepted so far on the Facebook group. I don’t know if that is a true number as some people may not have a Facebook.
Awesome. Do we know how many they will increase it to next year? Thanks for your help.

Someone said their class was full and they got waitlist or accepted pending seat cuz of that. So I’m not sure. I’ve been complete since august and then was placed on pre II hold. Hoping they send out more interviews soon but it seems like they haven’t in a while
I hope you get an interview soon. Best wishes to you and everyone waiting.

Did anyone get accepted pending seat or just waitlist?

When you all submitted your secondary video through box, did you receive any kind of confirmation email? I did not so I just want to make sure I did it right.

When you all submitted your secondary video through box, did you receive any kind of confirmation email? I did not so I just want to make sure I did it right.
I got it when app was complete like a day or two later

has anyone else been able to contact a student a student who goes to Noorda to hear the pros/cons of this school?

has anyone else been able to contact a student a student who goes to Noorda to hear the pros/cons of this school?
I tried to set up a visit to see for myself what everything was like, but they would not allow it. Haven’t run into that issue elsewhere.

I tried to set up a visit to see for myself what everything was like, but they would not allow it. Haven’t run into that issue elsewhere.
I think they're still building what will be the main building? I'm not sure though.

They’ve been fairly careful when it comes to COVID. They closed campus for a few weeks during the omicron surge as I think they didn’t want an outbreak at the school. Did they shut you down entirely about the visit, or was it more like a not right now?

They’ve been fairly careful when it comes to COVID. They closed campus for a few weeks during the omicron surge as I think they didn’t want an outbreak at the school. Did they shut you down entirely about the visit, or was it more like a not right now?
I think I asked in October and they said not now. Hasn’t been any update about campus visits so I’m assuming they won’t be having them. Was there campus visits last year?

I think I asked in October and they said not now. Hasn’t been any update about campus visits so I’m assuming they won’t be having them. Was there campus visits last year?
There were, but it was pretty limited! I think they’ll have more in the future and the current space is expanding while the actual campus is being finished!

Does anyone know how much of the class has been filled up?

I asked in December after my interview because I felt that I didn't get to know enough about the school without seeing it for myself. They told me no as well due to COVID concerns.

I haven't heard anything since submitting my secondary in July.... anyone in the same boat? (Low MCAT here)

congrats! when did you get the invite? also mind sharing stats?
Thanks!! I got the II in December. I don’t want to get doxed if I share my stats, but both I would say aren’t high or low -so medium/medium high MCAT and gpa. :)

Accepted! Just got the email

• Love
Reactions: 4 users