2021-2022 Noorda College of Osteopathic Medicine (Provo, UT) Noorda-COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you know if they send secondaries to students below 500 by a few points?
They send them to plenty. Although it was the first year and they may have been more lenient. But there’s several people that got in with less than 500

Members don't see this ad.

This school seems amazing and very grateful for the A, however I will be withdrawing my acceptance and hope it goes one of you!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II R, w/ 505 and 3.91 sci/cumulative OOS. Sad day was super excited for a chance here, I assume MCAT hindered but still kind of disappointed with no secondary.

II R, w/ 505 and 3.91 sci/cumulative OOS. Sad day was super excited for a chance here, I assume MCAT hindered but still kind of disappointed with no secondary.

You did or did get an interview?

I think it was something other then mcat. I have seen them send secondary and interview as well as acceptances to 497 +

I think it was something other then mcat. I have seen them send secondary and interview as well as acceptances to 497 +
Yeah I’m unsure what was missing. I’m non-traditional with a solid clinical background :/

Yeah I’m unsure what was missing. I’m non-traditional with a solid clinical background :/
I’m sorry man :( hope you got in or will get in somewhere else! I’ve been on II hold from noorda for a month.

Reactions: 1 user
There is a good possibility that it has nothing to do with your qualifications. Since med schools have specific ideas of what they want their class makeup to be, it may just be that they already have accepted others with similar profiles. Don't let it shake your confidence.

Anyone who interviewed last week hear back yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just withdrew my acceptance offer as I received another offer from a school higher on my list. Best of luck to everyone waiting to hear back!

Does anyone else sometimes replays their video from time to time and can't help but crack up laughing because they're awkward on camera? no? just me lol. :rofl:
I deleted mine so I wouldn’t torture myself :)

Last edited:
Withdrew my acceptance recently. Hope it goes to one of you. Best of luck to all my fellow reapplicants!!

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted just saw the email :)

Also Interviewed 12/9

Reactions: 3 users
I was part of the last group to interview. Does that mean I was part of noordas last resort? or what exactly does that mean

I was part of the last group to interview. Does that mean I was part of noordas last resort? or what exactly does that mean
wait what you do mean last group to interview??
they are done interviewing???? class is full??

Had a question for Admissions or current students. Was wondering what the deferment policy is for students that are Admitted this cycle? I know most medical schools send out an email once you are admitted closer to enrollment asking if you are planning on a deferment year and each medical school is different on how hard it is to get approved for a deferment year. Just wondering what NOORDA was like to be approved for that. Thanks!

how could that be when I have one set for early next year?

Hi all,

Here to clear up the confusion... We wrapped up interviews for 2021 last week. That said, we have additional interview dates scheduled in 2022 (Jan-Mar).

A bit of advice... Get off of SDN, relax, and enjoy the holidays! ;)

Kristen Anderson
Director of Admissions

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Had a question for Admissions or current students. Was wondering what the deferment policy is for students that are Admitted this cycle? I know most medical schools send out an email once you are admitted closer to enrollment asking if you are planning on a deferment year and each medical school is different on how hard it is to get approved for a deferment year. Just wondering what NOORDA was like to be approved for that. Thanks!
We evaluate deferral requests on a case-by-case basis.

Kristen Anderson
Director of Admissions

Hi all,

Here to clear up the confusion... We wrapped up interviews for 2021 last week. That said, we have additional interview dates scheduled in 2022 (Jan-Mar).

A bit of advice... Get off of SDN, relax, and enjoy the holidays! ;)

Kristen Anderson
Director of Admissions
Thank you for clearing up the confusion!! happy holidays <3

Has anyone gotten off the interview waitlist/hold?

For those who interviewed 12/14 did they say we could potentially know our decisions this week? I remember them saying that the committee would be meeting this Monday/Tuesday (1/04-1/05)?

Happy New Year! Big things are coming our way in 2022!!

For those who interviewed 12/14 did they say we could potentially know our decisions this week? I remember them saying that the committee would be meeting this Monday/Tuesday (1/04-1/05)?

Happy New Year! Big things are coming our way in 2022!!
I just remember them saying after the holidays so let’s hope!! Happy new year!

really hoping we hear from Noorda soon!
Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

Has anyone heard from the waitlist? Did they mention it in any of your interviews?