2021-2022 Oakland (Beaumont)

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got the call today around 1:30! IS 1st tier, I am very excited to come here! 🙂 I wish you all the best in your journey, remain patient, you got this!!!!
 
Just got the call today as well, but I will more than likely withdraw in the next few days after I finalize my decision. Will update if I do formally withdraw.
 
Does that mean there's about 25 spots left?
theres some people who are in the facebook group who arent in the groupme. not sure if that means they arent committed to the school or not. I've noticed a trend these past three weeks where 2-3 people will drop from the class/facebook page every other day or so. They then add the same number of people who left about a day or two after that
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. Was reaching out to see if anyone knew about recent movement? Do current accepted students have any guess on how many more students they think ouwb will take in? Any input would be appreciated thank you !
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone. Was reaching out to see if anyone knew about recent movement? Do current accepted students have any guess on how many more students they think ouwb will take in? Any input would be appreciated thank you !
So the class seats are all full as of now. The movement has slowed extremely in the Facebook group compared to earlier this month. The CTE deadline was Monday, so I would assume at this point maybe 1-3 kids will be accepted off the waitlist at this point. Best of luck!