You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Oakland (Beaumont)
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
when did you interview?Got waitlisted today, anybody know what the waitlist movement is like?
WOW Congrats! Would you please share your stats? Would really appreciate it, I loved OUWB just cant wait to know if I have a shot hereJust got the A!!! The Dean was so niceeee.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pre or post-interview?Caught the R today! Another IS school completely ignoring me, lolz. Best of luck y'all.
Pre-IIpre or post-interview?
When were you complete? Still complete silence on my end… IS as well.Caught the R today! Another IS school completely ignoring me, lolz. Best of luck y'all.
not entirely sure, I believe it was mid-late August?When were you complete? Still complete silence on my end… IS as well.
Got the call for an A earlier today!!! So excited. Does anyone know if there is a Facebook or GroupMe for accepted students? Also will there be a second look day this year and if so, any idea when? Thanks in advance!
Stats, please?Got the call for an A earlier today!!! So excited. Does anyone know if there is a Facebook or GroupMe for accepted students? Also will there be a second look day this year and if so, any idea when? Thanks in advance!
OOS LM 69Stats, please?
Thanks and Congratulations. Enjoy!OOS LM 69
congrats! When did you interview?Got the call for an A earlier today!!! So excited. Does anyone know if there is a Facebook or GroupMe for accepted students? Also will there be a second look day this year and if so, any idea when? Thanks in advance!
thanks! and back in mid January!congrats! When did you interview?
Got the A call 🙂)) beyond excited
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got an II! Complete mid august, LM70ish, WARS 85ish, ORM OOS
I will be declining this one so good luck everyone!
I will be declining this one so good luck everyone!
Has anyone gotten an A that was on the waitlist? If so, when did you interview?
Got a II this morning. I'll be declining the invitation. I really hope they give it to one of y'all that really wants to go here!
Last edited:
Seeking some guidance here... I haven't received II but haven't been rejected either. With respect to Oakland, is it safe to say I should move on? I'm OOS.
Same position as you but IS. Granted I didn’t send secondary in until October but it does seem quite late :/Seeking some guidance here... I haven't received II but haven't been rejected either. With respect to Oakland, is it safe to say I should move on? I'm OOS.
tennisstar201
Full Member
I sent my secondary in July and I haven't heard back anything. I guess they have a full class, and will see if anyone declines their acceptanceSame position as you but IS. Granted I didn’t send secondary in until October but it does seem quite late :/
same. I asked them and they said since their interview season runs through mid-march they are still sending invites.Same position as you but IS. Granted I didn’t send secondary in until October but it does seem quite late :/
got hit with the post-interview R today. 🙁 Interviewed 1/21
You and me both - although I interviewed a bit earliergot hit with the post-interview R today. 🙁 Interviewed 1/21
gang gangYou and me both - although I interviewed a bit earlier
fuzullady123
New Member
GOT THE CALL TODAY! First A of this cycle! WOOOOOO
fuzullady123
New Member
I interviewed January 21stCongrats!!! When did u interview?
Last edited:
LFG!!! Welcome to the class!I interviewed January 17th!
emhopeful160400
Full Member
OOS, II, Secondary Submitted December 15!
Pre-II R yesterday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kaylopolis
New Member
Got the A!!! goodluck guys!
Kaylopolis
New Member
1/21Congrats!! Can I ask when did you interview?
SunnySideDoctor
New Member
+1Pre-II R today. Complete sometime late July/early August and OOS
What days do they have left? and Congrats!!II today!!! Secondary got submitted on October 11!
Thank you! I could only see two dates in March.What days do they have left? and Congrats!!
Last edited:
Pre-II R !
Just now?? I submitted in July and I’ve heard nothing since. I’m sure they must be getting to the end. Shocked they haven’t cut me loose yetPre-II R !
Just now?? I submitted in July and I’ve heard nothing since. I’m sure they must be getting to the end. Shocked they haven’t cut me loose yet
Yup! Email at 4:13 EST. Bummed but certainly expected it at this point
Sorry to hear that 🙁 Wishing you best of luck with the rest of your cycle!!Yup! Email at 4:13 EST. Bummed but certainly expected it at this point
starshipsweremeanttofly
Full Member
Accepted just now!!!! OOS. II on 2/4
interviewed today... how long did it take y'all to hear back post interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
About 5-6 weeksinterviewed today... how long did it take y'all to hear back post interview?
Pre-II R just now, complete in July
emhopeful160400
Full Member
Withdrew my interview invite today, best of luck to those remaining in the cycle.
armenianevey
Full Member
Withdrew my acceptance last week. Good luck to all of you!
chefcookie
Full Member
you and others who do this are angels. thank you <3Withdrew my acceptance last week. Good luck to all of you!