2021-2022 Oakland (Beaumont)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got a pre interview rejection yesterday 🤪

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Got waitlisted today, anybody know what the waitlist movement is like?
Same got waitlisted, im wondering how much of a chance we have to get off the waitlist. Waiting till April is soo long omg

Reactions: 1 user
Hi. For those that have already interviewed, does the "Start Virtual Interview" button next to your interviewers names in the portal not show up until the day of?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are they still sending II? or is it a R at this point?

Last edited:
Anyone interviewed Jan 14th heard back from OUWB? How long does it usually take for the admissions committee to review your application

Caught the R today! Another IS school completely ignoring me, lolz. Best of luck y'all.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call for an A earlier today!!! So excited. Does anyone know if there is a Facebook or GroupMe for accepted students? Also will there be a second look day this year and if so, any idea when? Thanks in advance!

• Love
Got the call for an A earlier today!!! So excited. Does anyone know if there is a Facebook or GroupMe for accepted students? Also will there be a second look day this year and if so, any idea when? Thanks in advance!
Stats, please?

congrats! When did you interview?

Just got an II! Complete mid august, LM70ish, WARS 85ish, ORM OOS

I will be declining this one so good luck everyone!

• Love
Has anyone gotten an A that was on the waitlist? If so, when did you interview?

Got a II this morning. I'll be declining the invitation. I really hope they give it to one of y'all that really wants to go here!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Seeking some guidance here... I haven't received II but haven't been rejected either. With respect to Oakland, is it safe to say I should move on? I'm OOS.

Seeking some guidance here... I haven't received II but haven't been rejected either. With respect to Oakland, is it safe to say I should move on? I'm OOS.
Same position as you but IS. Granted I didn’t send secondary in until October but it does seem quite late :/

Same position as you but IS. Granted I didn’t send secondary in until October but it does seem quite late :/
I sent my secondary in July and I haven't heard back anything. I guess they have a full class, and will see if anyone declines their acceptance

same. I asked them and they said since their interview season runs through mid-march they are still sending invites.

got hit with the post-interview R today. :( Interviewed 1/21

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Pre-II R today. Complete sometime late July/early August and OOS

• Care
II today!!! Secondary got submitted on October 11!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Any Canadian attend OUWB , I saw a number of Canadian from UofT, Mac and Queen matched list in 2020, 2019,2018.

Just now?? I submitted in July and I’ve heard nothing since. I’m sure they must be getting to the end. Shocked they haven’t cut me loose yet

Yup! Email at 4:13 EST. Bummed but certainly expected it at this point