2021-2022 Rochester

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II R as well, I interviewed here last February and they told me in my rejection email that I was in the top 15% of those who interviewed last cycle :/
Am I understanding correctly? You interviewed last year but in the rejection email they stated you were top 15%. This year as a reapplicant, you did not get offered an interview.
 
Am I understanding correctly? You interviewed last year but in the rejection email they stated you were top 15%. This year as a reapplicant, you did not get offered an interview.
You are understanding it correctly. I’ll send you a pm with what my rejection looked like last cycle
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does this school like post interview thank you letters? Wasn't sure if they're necessary or not
Considering that I know someone who sent thank yous to both interviewers and they personally replied with appreciation, I'd suggest you do so. What do you have to lose other than a small amount of time?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sooo I guess if we didn't hear back Friday, its an R or waitlist? I interviewed late October and haven't heard anything...
 
Not that this helps but i did hear back friday and was WL (interviewed 11/15) so there could be more than one day for decisions
Thanks, that makes me feel at least a little more hopeful...

Has anyone else not received decisions who interviewed late October/early November?
Also, does Rochester do post-II R's? Or do they just waitlist everyone they don't accept?
 
Thanks, that makes me feel at least a little more hopeful...

Has anyone else not received decisions who interviewed late October/early November?
Also, does Rochester do post-II R's? Or do they just waitlist everyone they don't accept?
Hey! I interviewed 10/20 and haven’t yet. Fingers crossed!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long did it take to hear back post interview? I know they said 6-8 weeks but jw what people have actually been experiencing

It's barely been 3 weeks for me and it feels like its been at least a month 🙁(((