agua.connoisseur
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
God I hope that's the case... I need that copium rncan only hope they're doing a slow roll out of manual emails with their system being down potentially? next level copium..
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
God I hope that's the case... I need that copium rncan only hope they're doing a slow roll out of manual emails with their system being down potentially? next level copium..
for my sanity, I think that with only 1 A (MD im assuming) and 1 A MD PHD via phonecall, they did a test roll out.... maybe..Any August interviewees waiting for a decision? Mentally preparing for WL or R now...
Interviewed August and nothing 😢Any August interviewees waiting for a decision? Mentally preparing for WL or R now...
8/30 interviewee here who can't stop refreshing her email... and getting nothingAny August interviewees waiting for a decision? Mentally preparing for WL or R now...
+1Any other 9/15s waiting for decision?
Congrats !!! IS or OOS ? Thanks !II just now! Complete 8/6, LM 76.
OOS!Congrats !!! IS or OOS ? Thanks !
i think 6-8 weeks but august ppl still haven’t heard back soooooHey sorry if this has been addressed but, what's the timeframe on decisions? I'm hearing like 4-8 weeks? Is that the consensus? I interviewed 10/13.
Do you feel that this research was significant to your individual or professional development?For the supplemental application after receiving the II, would research count as a significant non-academic experience?
wondering this tooDoes Rochester accept application updates pre-II?
congrats!II this morning! (first one for me 😊) Complete 8/10, earliest available date was one in Dec and next earliest in Jan
I'm a URSMD alum who applied twice before getting in (three times if you include having applied to their Rochester Early Medical Scholars program in high school). U of R is one of those schools that wants to make sure you're a good "fit" for the school and would be happy there. New York City this is not. It's usually a rude awakening (sometimes pleasant!) to those not from the Northeast who've never seen, shoveled, or driven through snow.For the reapplicant question, is it recommended to answer even if you didn't apply to Rochester before? Like do they know in other ways that I've applied to schools via AMCAS before?
+1, complete 6/27pre II r oos
+2 mid-august ish+1, complete 6/27
+3 complete early august+2 mid-august ish
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.