You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Rowan (Cooper)
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just withdrew my acceptance - a tough decision, but I hope it goes to one of y'all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m sure it was - Congrats!!! Dr. Kocher wrote the sweetest email and then said he would be forwarding on the acceptance today itself 🙌🏻 Love that quick turnaroundJust got a call from Cooper I was on high priority WL pretty sure the call was to accept me I missed the call. However, I'd assume there's no other reason for Dr. Kocher to call me personally. Look out WL people 😀!~
crazypotato
New Member
I received the A call around 10:30 am in this morning, was on priority list. When do we get the official email for our acceptance?
Congratulations to those receiving an acceptance!
I also received the call from Dr. Kocher off the priority waitlist - will be turning it down though. Best of luck to everyone!
did you just email your withdraw?Just withdrew my acceptance - a tough decision, but I hope it goes to one of y'all!
Yep! Portal is locked. I emailed [email protected]did you just email your withdraw?
I hope that was me! Congrats!Thanks @icazz, I just got an offer off the priority alternate list! Maybe it was you! The phone call came ~3:15 from Haddon Heights. I am IS and sent an update but no LOI.
I got off the waitlist!! Interviewed 3/5. Dr. Kocher called this morning! My first A and I'm truly ecstatic and will be accepting 🙂
edit: regular waitlist, sent no letter of interest/update/intent
edit: regular waitlist, sent no letter of interest/update/intent
I also just got off the regular waitlist! Truly shocked! This was my top choice school and I will definitely be attending!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
spongebob24
Full Member
Just got the call this morning! Accepted off regular waitlist!!
Congrats! Did you send any LOI’s or call admissions at all?Just got the call this morning! Accepted off regular waitlist!!
spongebob24
Full Member
thanks! I sent a LOI with updates around a month agoCongrats! Did you send any LOI’s or call admissions at all?
+1!Withdrawing my acceptance, hope it goes to one of you guys!
I didn't send in any updates at all and they pulled me. I was on high priority though since Oct 15.Congrats! Did you send any LOI’s or call admissions at all?
flyers1517
Full Member
Accepted off of the regular waitlist today!
one of my friends got the call this morning and let me post on their behalf! LM 69, interviewed in Jan and waitlisted on the february decision date, sent an LOI soon after. good luck everyone!
spongebob24
Full Member
has anyone recieved their official acceptance in the regular mail yet? and how long after your acceptance did you receive?
Am the stop the Bleed liaison for the Hospital to the school. Gauging interest in teaching y'all right out of the gate so that you can feel included and know what to do should an emergency bleed occur. For the first couple years, I understand it's less hands-on and you sometimes go, "wow I wish I knew things" so to give these skills out for you guys being so young and new, pretty cool.
We want to teach you all how to stop bleeding and be ready for emergencies in the same way that 20 years ago, CPR was new, weird, and a public need that no one knew about, and eventually got to the point today where it's odd that someone DOESN'T know CPR. STB will be the same way. You learn now, and in 20 years (fortunately and unfortunately), it's going to be such a common skill that we teach even middle schoolers.
What do ya say? Want to be able to actually help within a couple weeks of matriculating? It would consist of a class, w/ hands-on practical situations. Also, when you're done w/ class, you effectively become a teacher and can teach others the class. Think of it as a virus of knowledge lmao. I teach, you teach, then each of you teach then they teach. Eventually, the world is a much, much safer space.
We want to teach you all how to stop bleeding and be ready for emergencies in the same way that 20 years ago, CPR was new, weird, and a public need that no one knew about, and eventually got to the point today where it's odd that someone DOESN'T know CPR. STB will be the same way. You learn now, and in 20 years (fortunately and unfortunately), it's going to be such a common skill that we teach even middle schoolers.
What do ya say? Want to be able to actually help within a couple weeks of matriculating? It would consist of a class, w/ hands-on practical situations. Also, when you're done w/ class, you effectively become a teacher and can teach others the class. Think of it as a virus of knowledge lmao. I teach, you teach, then each of you teach then they teach. Eventually, the world is a much, much safer space.
sportspro24
New Member
Any news of movement off the waitlist? I'm a current regular waitlisted applicant, interviewed 03/18
Hi everyone! I got an II for the 2021-22 cycle, and I was wondering if I would be able to talk to anyone about what the virtual interview is like. Thanks!
Incoming M1- feel free to PM me.Hi everyone! I got an II for the 2021-22 cycle, and I was wondering if I would be able to talk to anyone about what the virtual interview is like. Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad