You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Rowan (Cooper)
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
A, LM 87 but I feel like I'm a mission fit
87 is impossible lmaooA, LM 87 but I feel like I'm a mission fit
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
by their post story LM is 65 🙂87 is impossible lmaoo
Accepted so this is in range for this school 🙂
I'm 87 when using the scale for the old MCAT, because the new one doesn't take URM into account (which makes a huge difference)by their post story LM is 65 🙂
Accepted so this is in range for this school 🙂
mehhcheerio
New Member
hello just wanted to share I interviewed 11/6 and got the A call 11/12! I am IS, LM 72 and am also a reapplicant 🙂 I was super lucky that my interviewers were awesome and made the entire interview extremely relaxed. I think I was a big mission fit as well. Hope this can help encourage others in a similar boat!
complete since 8/31 and silence ugh thoughts on what this means?
azria313
Full Member
same, complete 8/27 and silence 🙁 no cluecomplete since 8/31 and silence ugh thoughts on what this means?
Silence since end of July...no idea...complete since 8/31 and silence ugh thoughts on what this means?
II today! Complete 11/11
Have most of their IIs gone out already?
The earliest dates for me were first week of February...I would assume there r probs earlier bc people always seem to schedule all overHave most of their IIs gone out already?
hopefulfuturedoc10
Full Member
A, got the call an hour ago! So grateful!! I love this school and their mission, LM 74
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, "priority waitlist"Does your email specifically say you have been placed on the priority waitlist? Not just “waitlist”
thoughts on silence since secondary submission early sept?? 🙁
Last edited:
wegotthis20201234
Full Member
Did you get a secondary? I emailed them since I hadn't heard anything in a while but they told me that only a select few get sent secondaries and that a final status will be sent in the springSo like is this school still open because???? This thread is dead af and most people haven’t seem to have heard from them. I didn’t even get an email about my primary from them until Oct 12th
I haven’t. I’m assuming it’s a rejection, but it’s hard to tell when I didn’t even get a primary received email until October. I had totally forgot about the school until thenDid you get a secondary? I emailed them since I hadn't heard anything in a while but they told me that only a select few get sent secondaries and that a final status will be sent in the spring
wegotthis20201234
Full Member
Same - I wonder what the criteria for secondary eligibility isI haven’t. I’m assuming it’s a rejection, but it’s hard to tell when I didn’t even get a primary received email until October. I had totally forgot about the school until then
NoEyeEyeGuy
Full Member
they screen based off of mission fit. they highly value people who serve the community, especially those who've volunteered throuhout NJ in some capacity. at least thats my understanding...i could be wrong.Same - I wonder what the criteria for secondary eligibility is
Have they sent out II recently? Anyone know until when they're offering II dates? I haven't heard anything from them and really wish they accecpted updates.
hopefulfuturedoc10
Full Member
Congrats!!! Go to the applicant portal that you used to submit your secondary and there should be a new tab that says admissions decision, go through all the tabs under that and there should be a pay deposit fee one.Hi everyone! I got the A here (LM 71). For those who have been accepted, how do I put my deposit down? It said on the email that there would say how to do it but I can’t find any link or anything.
Thank you for helping! Do I have to answer the “offer a response” tab first for it to pop up? Sorry for all the questions 🙁Congrats!!! Go to the applicant portal that you used to submit your secondary and there should be a new tab that says admissions decision, go through all the tabs under that and there should be a pay deposit fee one.
Accept the offer, it's non-bindingThank you for helping! Do I have to answer the “offer a response” tab first for it to pop up? Sorry for all the questions 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you very much 🙂 That was my only concern!Accept the offer, it's non-binding
NoEyeEyeGuy
Full Member
Complete since 7/21 and silence... is this likely a silent R
same except complete few days after thatComplete since 7/21 and silence... is this likely a silent R?
ManifestingDR
Full Member
I'm surprised by the amount of WLs given the low numbers of reported IIs... anyone who interviewed recently have any insight on this?
azria313
Full Member
are letters of interest allowed?anyone sending letters of interest right around know if they haven't heard back from the school yet?
Same here, bad cycle to be from jersey hahaI feel like new jersey schools in general are being slow this year? Could just be me with no II though lol
****ing right?Same here, bad cycle to be from jersey haha
EDIT: Hopefully there will be a massive wave of II in jan/feb? IDK
curious as well, do they accept letters of interest/update letters?are letters of interest allowed?
abcdecepticon
Full Member
From the FAQs on Cooper's website:curious as well, do they accept letters of interest/update letters?
Can I submit updates or letters of intent?
CMSRU does not accept any updates or letters of intent unless you are placed on the waitlist after your interview.
ManifestingDR
Full Member
Can anyone who's interviewed give a general overview of what to expect or any advice, please??
My interview was very relaxed. There’s one interviewer who has seen your profile and another one who hasn’t. I felt very comfortable throughout the whole thing!Can anyone who's interviewed give a general overview of what to expect or any advice, please??
ManifestingDR
Full Member
Oh I didn’t realize there were 2 interviews! My time slot is only 30 minutes 😅My interview was very relaxed. There’s one interviewer who has seen your profile and another one who hasn’t. I felt very comfortable throughout the whole thing!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh no it’s just one interview with two interviewers. Should have been clearer!Oh I didn’t realize there were 2 interviews! My time slot is only 30 minutes 😅
flyers1517
Full Member
II just now
they don't accept new grades right?
Just got an II! LM 72, IS, complete early August.
II received at 1:21 pm EST! First one of the season. Scheduled for earliest available on March 5. Complete 12/15. OOS with ties to Philly, MCAT 510, cGPA 3.4, sGPA 3.7, orm, non trad