You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Alabama
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Scienceman23
Full Member
Anyone hear back today?
Nothing yet. Their ADCOM might still be meeting. Their social media account hasn't been updated post-meeting, as is their tradition...Anyone hear back today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone still think we’ll be hearing back today? Or should we just check tomorrow?
I remember during our interview day one of the ADCOM members said that if the meeting runs late they'll notify the following day (Friday). I suspect that might be the case with today's meeting.Does anyone still think we’ll be hearing back today? Or should we just check tomorrow?
Pons Intended
Full Member
IS II today!!
OOS mug and foam dragon
Social media isn’t updated but the calls are going out. Good luck everyone!
MSTP A this morning!
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
Now why does it look like someone's been chewing on Blaze? 💀
It's possible my dog got to Blaze before I didNow why does it look like someone's been chewing on Blaze? 💀
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
LOL! He does make a great puppy companion!It's possible my dog got to Blaze before I did
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
Congrats on the A!MSTP A this morning!
Pons Intended
Full Member
It's possible my dog got to Blaze before I did
Made my day
mellow_rose
New Member
IS A yesterday! Non-trad ORM. Regular MD- Interviewed Nov 9th.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS II just now.
Scienceman23
Full Member
Anyone who interviewed Nov. 16th hear back?
Congrats! Stats/complete date?OOS II just now.
Secondary Received/Complete 9/20Congrats! Stats/complete date?
Manifesting interviews for us who haven’t heard back ✨
pintailedwhydah
Full Member
Does anyone happen to know when the next ADCOM meeting will be?
Scienceman23
Full Member
I believe it will be the Thursday of next week, but I am not sure.
oneweirdscenario
Full Member
Does anyone happen to know when the next ADCOM meeting will be?
During my interview, they said the next ADCOM meeting was Dec 14.
D
deleted1176515
Is it worth submitting a secondary here as a non-resident with no ties? Got reminder in the email
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
Is it worth submitting a secondary here as a non-resident with no ties? Got reminder in the email
According to UAB’s website and MSAR, the deadline for submitting a secondary (11/15) has already passed.
D
deleted1176515
My bad was a different place.
Anyone submit around 8/20 and not receive a rejection or II yet?
Me! I'm expecting a rejection due to being OOS. It's a great school so you have to take a few wild swings.Anyone submit around 8/20 and not receive a rejection or II yet?
I know it’s hard to say, but do you think your update letter made the difference?Got accepted to UAB on 11/30. Interview was on 10/5 and sent an update letter on 11/28. So, in case y'all are worried, the offer calls may take around 8 weeks.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted on July 27th OOS with ties and haven't heard anything yetAnyone submit around 8/20 and not receive a rejection or II yet?
Cool. I'm OOS with ties as well.. undergrad in AL, entire family in AL. I have another friend who submitted the same time as I did and received a rejection back in October so I was wondering.I submitted on July 27th OOS with ties and haven't heard anything yet
I submitted on July 27th OOS with ties and haven't heard anything yet
Same here! Extreme ties
howsitgoing44
New Member
congrats!! around what time did they call you?Just got the A call!! Interviewed 9/21!
Do we know if they are releasing decisions again today?
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
congrats!! around what time did they call you?
Thank you! It was around 4 pm
Scienceman23
Full Member
Has anyone received a post interview rejection from UAB yet?
I have heard of people who have gotten a post-II RHas anyone received a post interview rejection from UAB yet?
Scienceman23
Full Member
Was that this cycle?
Yes. They must have just not posted on SDNWas that this cycle?
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
They are making calls. Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!
oneweirdscenario
Full Member
OOS A call just now!!!!
Scienceman23
Full Member
Congrats! Haven’t heard anything yet.
sahmtomedschool
Full Member
A!!! PCT
Scienceman23
Full Member
do yall think they are done for the day?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
howsitgoing44
New Member
starting to think so:/do yall think they are done for the day?
howsitgoing44
New Member
does anyone know what the next step is? or when we find out about waitlist?
Chocolate_Bunny_XO
Full Member
does anyone know what the next step is? or when we find out about waitlist?
It looks like UAB usually continues to make offers through February and they begin to form the waitlist in March. So if you haven’t heard back yet, don’t lose hope! There’s still plenty of time.
howsitgoing44
New Member
thank you!! i thought it was like if you didn’t get the call at the meeting for your interview dates that was it & you’re doneIt looks like UAB usually continues to make offers through February and they begin to form the waitlist in March. So if you haven’t heard back yet, don’t lose hope! There’s still plenty of time.
I think so 🙁do yall think they are done for the day?