2022-2023 Albany

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Very low stress. No actors, so no roleplay. 6 Stations where you respond to the prompt (1-2 traditional questions) but otherwise they felt a lot simpler and more straightforward compared to the types of prompts you'd find online for practice. 🙂
What do you mean by traditional questions? Like why AMC type of questions? Thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview was 9/19 🙂

Also, just an odd question: did you received another alternate list email last week? (so total two alternate list notification emails on 10/21 and 27th)

Also had this question, I got the AL email on 10/21 & 10/27 but nothing today. I assumed that they were going to do weekly updates with the AL (kinda like how Arizona-Tucson does it)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is embarrassing. I ended up missing my interview orientation by 30 minutes due to not realizing the time zone difference (Yes, I realize how irresponsible of me this was). They said I will be able to reschedule, but can't help but think this will affect my chances for an A or AL.


Cry Cry Cry GIF by MOODMAN
 
This is embarrassing. I ended up missing my interview orientation by 30 minutes due to not realizing the time zone difference (Yes, I realize how irresponsible of me this was). They said I will be able to reschedule, but can't help but think this will affect my chances for an A or AL.


Cry Cry Cry GIF by MOODMAN
well i think they are nice enough to reschedule. other schools will just hit you with R
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MS4 here, feel free to ask any questions you have about AMC.
Why are great dark indie comedies like " Triangle of Sadness" only shown in the afternoon? Also, we need healthy food options at the concession stand, what is corporate doing about this? PS: you should keep " Everything Everywhere All at Once" on the showtimes until mid-January.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone tell me if cameras are going to be on for the student and dean panel. I am assuming so, but, what is the dress code like? I don't want to show out in my suit and then wear that same suit again. What did people wear?