2022-2023 Albany

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I remember they definitely mentioned that we should hear back this week during my interview so I guess they're running behind
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For everyone on the alternate list (me too) my host told us that 90% of interviewees will be placed on this list first because they don’t want to fill up the class too soon. The other 10% will either get a straight acceptance or rejection, so honestly this is a win (at least in my eyes)! She said that you’ll be removed from the list (either A or R) maybe a week, a month, or months from now. So our A’s COULD be jus around the corner 🙂 good luck everyone!!
 
Just curious what do you think about you app/interview gave you the A right away? Im tryna get like you my boy.
Honestly, I probably had one of the best MMI interviews ever. I really, connected to every single person at the station and found a common ground. I really let my personality flow. That being said I am a 3 time reapplicant and took SEVERAL gap years. Being a nontraditional helped because I always found something I could relate to with my interviewers
 
Honestly, I probably had one of the best MMI interviews ever. I really, connected to every single person at the station and found a common ground. I really let my personality flow. That being said I am a 3 time reapplicant and took SEVERAL gap years. Being a nontraditional helped because I always found something I could relate to with my interviewers
Congrats! Thank you for this A well deserved, best of luck on the rest of the cycle 🙂
 
Alternate list. Interviewed 9-7. I was also told that they are very conservative with acceptances (especially with early interviews) and fill 90% of their class from the alternate list. Good luck to everyone. More waiting!
 
Hi, I interviewed yesterday and I am not sure if you should write a thank you letter. They didn't give us contact info but I remember most of their names. Did anyone else write thank you letters? Please let me know.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you guys add any updates to your application when you were sent the interview, or did you leave that part blank?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad