2022-2023 Arizona - Phoenix

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those that interviewed at the first Applicant Visit Day, around when did you get the email with the schedule for the day? Someone said the Wednesday before. Does that sound right? Just want to know when to expect to know more for the interview next week.
 
Anyone who interviewed already: When did they send you info about the Sunday mixer? 1 week out and have yet to hear about a time/place
 
Hey can someone let me know how they interpreted the "pursue inclusive excellence" part? I thought it meant something like bringing diversity but from their website it sounds a bit different so I'm confused. Thanks!
 
Hey can someone let me know how they interpreted the "pursue inclusive excellence" part? I thought it meant something like bringing diversity but from their website it sounds a bit different so I'm confused. Thanks!
I spoke about diversity as well as using my experiences to better understand others. I also received an II. However, as with everything, YMMV.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I spoke about diversity as well as using my experiences to better understand others. I also received an II. However, as with everything, YMMV.
Thank you! I was also thinking about showing how I can understand others, but with the way the prompt is worded, I wasn't sure if they want us to show that we can understand other students or patients.
 
Is there any information on the student clubs/organizations at UofA-Phoenix? I can only find information about the Tucson campus' clubs.
 
Is there any information on the student clubs/organizations at UofA-Phoenix? I can only find information about the Tucson campus' clubs.

Not a current student, just an applicant. Had to poke around a bit to find this.
 
How did you guys assign Prerequisites? Just the minimum class requirement asked or all applicable classes?

Well, I didn't know I won't be able to go back after saving and submitted a whole bunch of relevant classes for each section. Should I be concerned about this?
 
Last edited:
How did you guys assign Prerequisites? Just the minimum class requirement asked or all applicable classes?

Well, I didn't know I won't be able to go back after saving and submitted a whole bunch of relevant classes for each section. Should I be concerned about this?
Minimum requirement
 
II today at 3:06 p.m. ET. Secondary complete 8/11 but application was on hold until 9/6 due to a coursework discrepancy. OOS applicant with 519/3.81. First interview that will be in person and MMI format on 10/10 so pretty excited!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do you know if college of medicine-phoenix has any events for applicants, because as an in-state resident, I would be interested in attending? thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad