-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Colorado
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
DMCMB
Full Member
9/30Wishing you luck as an alternate! When was your interview?
I also haven't gotten a secondary! I submitted my primary in August, it's been radio silence since then. It's really frustrating. I almost want to reach out, but I feel like it's basically a rejection. I don't know what to think.Has anyone recently got a secondary or notified they were not offered a secondary? Or is it safe to assume by now if you have not received a secondary, you are rejected?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1I also haven't gotten a secondary! I submitted my primary in August, it's been radio silence since then. It's really frustrating. I almost want to reach out, but I feel like it's basically a rejection. I don't know what to think.
yalreadyknowbb
Full Member
Also wishing you luck on the list! Were you contacted/interviewed by the rural program too or have you just interacted with regular admissions?I applied to the rural program and was just placed on the alternate list post-interview
wannabeMD2023
Full Member
Interviewed 9/30 with LM 74 and alternate list post-interview yesterday. Hoping for the best in the spring!
FutureOldDoc
Full Member
Congrats on your II! I'm curious about this manually sending of CASPER? On the portal it says they've received my casper but I never manually sent anything and like a true pre-med I'm freaking out...II today. Complete early September because I forgot I had to manually "send" my casper scores 🙃
So excited!
kimcheegirl101
Full Member
Me too. I never manually sent anything. Are we supposed to for Colorado?Congrats on your II! I'm curious about this manually sending of CASPER? On the portal it says they've received my casper but I never manually sent anything and like a true pre-med I'm freaking out...
You do not manually send it, it's sent automatically as long as you have the school listed on the distribution list. The school distribution list is made when you booked the exam.Congrats on your II! I'm curious about this manually sending of CASPER? On the portal it says they've received my casper but I never manually sent anything and like a true pre-med I'm freaking out...
rideaselle
Full Member
Any recent II's? IS and this is my top school. I'm getting worried about it being so late in the cycle, but I saw some posts from the 2021-2022 forum that they get to in-state applicants later. Hopefully, that is true?
D
deleted1140774
Also IS and my top school. I was complete 8/18, LM 75, Q3 CASPR. I hope what you say is true since I am starting to get pretty concerned about not having an II at this point.Any recent II's? IS and this is my top school. I'm getting worried about it being so late in the cycle, but I saw some posts from the 2021-2022 forum that they get to in-state applicants later. Hopefully, that is true?
Dr. Bronner
New Member
Same, complete in august, LM: 77, no II yet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Also IS and my top school. I was complete 8/18, LM 75, Q3 CASPR. I hope what you say is true since I am starting to get pretty concerned about not having an II at this point.
public_lemon
Full Member
I'm IS too and I was getting a little worried but I got an II in mid-October. I think they're just moving slowly through everyone - they said at the interview day that it would take 4-6 weeks to hear results (and I know that some of the first round folks didn't even hear the day they were supposed to!) so I think it's just taking a while to get through everyone. GOOD LUCK and hope to see all of my fellow Coloradans next year 🙂Any recent II's? IS and this is my top school. I'm getting worried about it being so late in the cycle, but I saw some posts from the 2021-2022 forum that they get to in-state applicants later. Hopefully, that is true?
OOS II just now LM 72 Complete 8/7
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TuberculosisGirlboss
Full Member
OOS II last night! Submitted my secondary 08/31, for anyone curious the interview spots were available for next week.
Any other accepted students/current students know when we might expect more details on the preview day? I filled out the RSVP form for 12/16 but wasn’t sure if I should make travel arrangements yet as I don’t know if there are limited spots or if I secured a spot.
hellooooo123
Full Member
Anyone have guesses on when people who interviewed the week of 10/12 will hear back
They said 4-6 weeks, so anytime between now and thanksgiving!Anyone have guesses on when people who interviewed the week of 10/12 will hear back
PRAYING for an II
rideaselle
Full Member
Time for us to start making daily memes like bloppyfish?PRAYING for an II
F1andHopeful
Full Member
Congratulations when did you submit your secondary ?OOS II today. LM 71
Thank you! Late JulyCongratulations when did you submit your secondary ?
Cyrius
Full Member
lol we may need to!Time for us to start making daily memes like bloppyfish?
I'm IS also and praying for an II. Applied last year and got one of the pre-II Rs that were sent out to all remaining applicants at the end of February. LM 70, complete 7/28 this cycle. I'm a non-trad and would prefer to stay in Colorado!
HopefullHungry&Happy
Full Member
I submitted mine right away in July and I just heard back at the end of October if that helps at all.I submitted my secondary late September… has anyone who submitted that late received feedback yet? It sounds like they might be a little behind, is that a fair assessment?
public_lemon
Full Member
I think so!Is the last interview date that people heard a decision from 9/30?
hellooooo123
Full Member
I submitted my secondary late September… has anyone who submitted that late received feedback yet? It sounds like they might be a little behind, is that a fair assessment?
I interviewed 10/14 and haven't heard back yet!Is the last interview date that people heard a decision from 9/30?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for sharing! I lost my access to MSAR. Does anyone know what their typical class size is?
Cyrius
Full Member
About 180 studentsThank you for sharing! I lost my access to MSAR. Does anyone know what their typical class size is?
SpicyChameleon
New Member
Anyone interviewed October heard back yet? Oct/26 here Haven't heard anything. Wonder if they will start release more A next week or after thanksgiving...
I interviewed October 12th and have not heard back yetAnyone interviewed October heard back yet? Oct/26 here Haven't heard anything. Wonder if they will start release more A next week or after thanksgiving...
Last edited:
hellooooo123
Full Member
I wonder if they’re giving decisions todayI interviewed October 12th and have not heard back yet
Same I’m so nervousI wonder if they’re giving decisions today
HopefullHungry&Happy
Full Member
Do they normally release decisions on Fridays?
hellooooo123
Full Member
It seems kinda all over the place with the days but they have done it on a Friday in the pastDo they normally release decisions on Fridays?
Got the A today!!! Interviewed October 12th. So freaking pumped and excited
Where on msar is this information available?
it's actually on their admissions pageWhere on msar is this information available?
HopefullHungry&Happy
Full Member
Congratulations 😍🍾🎉🎊Got the A today!!! Interviewed October 12th. So freaking pumped and excited
Thanks so much!!Congratulations 😍🍾🎉🎊
co_2018
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have we seen any pre-II R's for this school yet?
public_lemon
Full Member
Just got the A!!!!! Definitely something to be thankful for this year
IS, interviewed 10/26 🙂
IS, interviewed 10/26 🙂
HopefullHungry&Happy
Full Member
OMG congrats!! 🍾🎉🎈 😍 I interviewed 10/28 so praying for that A this week 🙏🏼🙏🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 Was it a call or an email?Just got the A!!!!! Definitely something to be thankful for this year
IS, interviewed 10/26 🙂
public_lemon
Full Member
I got a call from Dr SooHoo this morning! Good luck and fingers crossed for you!OMG congrats!! 🍾🎉🎈 😍 I interviewed 10/28 so praying for that A this week 🙏🏼🙏🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 Was it a call or an email?
SpicyChameleon
New Member
Got the A this morning, interviewed 10/26