2022-2023 Columbia (Vagelos)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what time is the latest A email so far?

Members don't see this ad.

holy drawn out suspense, batman! got the A today and feel incredibly lucky

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Can people please post the time they received the email?

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
they usually send WL/R an hour ish after first acceptances i think

Members don't see this ad :)
They came at same time in 2022. WL came after R in 2020

Reactions: 1 users
got the A after a really rough month and 4 consecutive waitlists… freaking out & feeling so blessed

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Rejected. Take it from me folks, if you're planning on applying late, just wait till you can apply early.

WL rip. Got really positive feedback from interviewer too

For those who were accepted, are we supposed to accept the offer of admission even if we aren't sure that we're going to Columbia yet?

Reactions: 1 user
WL. Congrats to everyone else! Was an honor to even interview.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Do we know how big the waitlist generally is / when people expect to see movement on it?

WL - does anyone know any information about how many people get off the waitlist or when they start accepting people from the waitlist? This was my top school but :/

Reactions: 2 users
I was stuck in a meeting and couldn’t check my portal until now but got the A!!!!! A dream come true

• Love
Anybody know how letters of intent work here? For example I know if you're WL at NYU and don't send one you're basically giving up your spot

Reactions: 2 users
Very late to post this, but I was also stuck in a meeting and could only check now - A!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Just got the WL as well :/ that was a stressful morning

Does anyone know if Columbia offers financial assistance for booking flights / hotels for Revisit Weekend? I just checked flight prices to New York and they are so pricey o_O

Does anyone know if Columbia offers financial assistance for booking flights / hotels for Revisit Weekend? I just checked flight prices to New York and they are so pricey o_O
did they post dates for second look already?

How did you find this? Is it in the Admissions Decision tab?
Once you accept your offer, a lot of new tabs pop up and one of them says "revisit days" (or something along those lines)!

I GOT THE A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM CRYING

• Love
MY FIRST AND ONLY A SO FAR LOL (I got the email at 11:50am EST, I was just late to check).

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: 13 users
WL! Any tips for getting off are mucho appreciated. Congrats to everyone who got an A (but if you don't wanna go PLEASE take one for the team loll) !